Playing Horde On This Server?

I’m a new WoW player. I absolutely love to RP and sometimes read other chats/have some laughs. I’m wondering if Moon Guard is a good server to play Horde. From what I’ve read it seems a tight knit/small community. I’m not interested in rolling Alliance only Horde!

2 Likes

The Horde on MG is an active community. We just do not have the benefit of a well polished RP hub like Stormwind to use for RP. As a result we tend to be out and about in the world. Each month and even week there are a number of community events open to the Horde general public. Finding an active Horde faction rp guild will help out a lot as well. These forums are home to promotional info for events and rp guilds :slight_smile:

For Horde faction rp I recommend: https://discord.gg/fUjuna5QZt

6 Likes

One of us!

One of us!

3 Likes

We are busy here on Horde side. We just tend to construct RP into designated events instead of a lot of wlak up RP. Mostly because people are busy in this thing called life, and it’s easier to set time/date schedules for events.

2 Likes

Come enjoy Hordeside MG! There are a lot of great people here and excellent stories!

Also be sure to check out The Horde Vanguard Discord server to connect with other Horde players!

2 Likes