Players able to obtain arena achievements during pre-patch

I know it’s been this way in the past but considering how much damage and healing things do right now during pre patch this is going to be abused to the max. This is a problem and really needs to be fixed asap before low tier players really start abusing certain specs and abilities for free cr and achievements that they should not have. The season is over and arena achievements should no longer be obtainable until Shadowlands season 1.

Rating in bfa was easy enough and this should not be allowed. Thank you.

2 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/images/2d5aee8166b36129605c85a44cadf91e/tenor.gif

Well well well, if it isn’t Great Value Remixxed.

12 Likes

There are so many ppl typing responses right now!

3 Likes

Relax man it will encourage more people to PvP next season all titles this season are a joke but feels good for us first timers to have. I got 2700 im stoked and ready to grind out as far I can go in shadowlands

4 Likes

Just need to slow it down bro, give it 8 years or so, wait for the next busted season so you can make posts like this. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ladies ladies. My wings are pretty. That is all

3 Likes

They don’t show :frowning:

Just imagine :frowning:

1 Like

What’s the problem with getting achievements during prepatch?

This thread has a whole lot of nothin

6 Likes

It’s a shame, because I’d like to actually discuss the points. Discussions like that are the soul of this game.

Damn Ben you’re embarrassing yourself just stop

1 Like

To be fair we both are lol.

1 Like

Whole thread is cringe af. I do agree with the original post however, achievements should not be obtainable outside of active seasons.

2 Likes

I think most of us do, I just don’t get the rating bash when the basher also doesn’t have ratings. Let alone the random attempts at insulting someone’s home life.

4 Likes

Thought this would be a good read. Sorely disapointed. Efx I blame you for getting my hopes up.

It’s just a different meta right now. If you think achievements earned in 10 minute dampening meta is somehow harder than a quick 2 minute game then Idk what to tell you.

1 Like

perfect timing for my pizza to get here right when i found this thread

btw i don’t understand why this guy keeps using alzheimer’s to insult a guy that’s only 32. is 32 the new 50?

This thread went off the rails and into a wall.

2 Likes