Player looking to return for a raiding guild

Just like the title says looking for a raiding guild I can Tank, Heal and DPS. I have tanked on pally, DH , warrior, druid. Healed on Pally, priest, and druid. and DPS on a warlock, rouge, pally, hunter, DH , Priest, and DK . I am in in the active military so it would have to be past 6pm MNT time. week days or weekends are fine but on week days it would have to be over with by 11pm MNT time. ^.^ hope to hear from you peeps

Hello,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons groups and raids. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit. We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] <Antiquated> casual raiding guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Welcome back! I myself have recently returned to play.

About Us:
Blood Forged (on Thrall) was founded by a group of friends just before the release of Warlords of Draenor. Unfortunately due to people’s opinions of the latest expansion Battle For Azeroth, we have decided to take a break. We are currently rebuilding and are looking to bring new and experienced players to take on the remaining challenges of BFA and further into Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve. We are looking forward to building an exceptional team.

Roles Needed:
Currently all roles are needed, with the highest demand on tanks and healers!

Raid:
Times are currently tentative
Tues - Thurs at 10p EST to 1a

LordThoth666#1578 (bnet) - CoFounder/Guild Master
AdriAlmighty#1682 (bnet) / Adrisenpai#9736 (discord) - CoFounder/Officer

Thanks for considering us.

Hello! Not sure if you’d be willing to go Alliance but we’re looking for more people! Here’s our guild post:

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

**Who are we?** : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

**What we are about:** We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We are a brand new raid team currently working on Normal to help out gear some of our members but the ultimate goal is to get AOTC before patch and maybe dabble in some mythic once we get enough members. Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - FULL/ but could use offspec

DPS - 3-4 Ranged DPS(Mage, Hunter, SPriest, Ele Shaman)
1 Melee(preferably Enh Shammy or DH)

Tank - DK/Warrior/Pally

Raid times will be as follows:

Monday - 9pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday - 9pm - 11pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add our GM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord)

Hey there!

Divine Minds is a new guild on US Illidian Horde Side.

we are currently recruiting all players to begin raiding again as a lot of the team is now returning from either classic or a long hiatus.

we will be raiding Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content and step into mythic.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.