Player looking to fill for AOTC guild

Hey Furdemon!
Im from a guild called SPUN on Stormrage. We are looking for more DPS (high need for Warlock or WW Monk, but any exceptional DPS is welcome to trial) for our Fri/Sat Raid. Its 830-1130p est (server time) and we have an optional fun run on Sundays from 730-1030est. We are currently 8/9 H for our main raid and 9/9N for the sunday/funday run. We also run M+ pretty frequently and even had a clan for diablo if you dabble in that as well. We have a progression mindset with a laidback attitude. We enjoy keeping raids fun and lighthearted while still downing bosses. :slight_smile: My disc is Böundless7559 if you would like to chat some more.

Morning! I’d love to chat with ya and see if my guild Ember Sands might be a good fit. We’re mostly made up of veteran players who have been playing wow off and on for a long time but keep finding our way back to this crazy game cuz of the people and the fun times to be had. We have that competitive edge and like to push content but are super chill and want to enjoy ourselves while we do it. We don’t mind helping fresh 70s get up to speed - we’ve had several people join us who are just coming back to the game or just rerolled so it’s not a problem if you need a bit of time to get caught up.

We raid twice a week on Thurs/Mon from 8:30pm-11pm central time and run M+ all the time in-between. Our discord is very active and we’ve got a great group right now :slight_smile: been having a lot of fun.

If you’d like to hear more about the guild I’d love to chat - my discord is Keskora (formerly Keskora#9189) or my Bnet is Hyperchema#1632

Hello Furdemon

I’m Part of Current on Area 52 and we are looking to recruit some like minded players that want to stick to a casual Mythic raid schedule. What do I mean by that well we want to have a fun and social environment where we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm est.

We are also a group that enjoys running mythic+ and use our discord to toss together groups with each other and run far too many dungeons in a week lol. As well we run an alt raid each week so that the people outside of the raiding core can get some experience and gear as well.

You may look into us and see we are a new guild, Most of us are ex hardcore raiders. Our aim is to grab our AOTC and push through mythic content. We are fun loving people with a strive for clearing content in a semi serious manner.

Currently we are looking for players in any spec as we have members that would be willing to change positions if necessary. A group of players would work well also so please reach out and lets have a conversation.

Current progression
9/9N, 9/9H

Discord Tristrem#0363
B net Tristrem#1953

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon

Hey there Furdemon! Cavity Bugs is a heroic raiding guild and M+ guild on ProudmooreUS. We are super friendly folks. We raid tuesdays+thursdays 5:30-8p Pacific. We are cross faction. We are 9/9 N, 8/9H looking to get our AoTC this thursday!

We have legacy saturdays as well. & we use discord for our community chatter.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested! I’d love to talk more!

Discord: alltheaggro#1204

Hey there Furdemon,

We’re currently looking for more players to fill our roster for the raid team. We are currently 8/9H with a 4% wipe on H Sarkareth. As soon as we have a raid night with 20 people on, we will go into Mythic.

We are welcome to any class/spec. What I would personally really like is another 1 or 2 Evokers - any spec but Augvoker would be great after 10.1.5.

Although Diablo 4 has taken up quite a bit of many of our players’ time (for now), we do have players actively running M+ in their off-time.

If you choose to join up with us and create a character on our server, we are willing to help level your character to 70 (takes roughly 4 hours). That way you can get in the action and get caught up and raid ready as fast as possible.

If interested - contact me in Discord and we can chat some more :slight_smile:
Discord: _sparty

Hi Furdemon,

I’d love to chat! I’ll link our guild spam below - feel free to reach out to me if it looks interesting to you. :slight_smile: Contact info is at the bottom of the post.

Best,
Liim

Hey there, Furdemon.

Our guild is looking for more ranged dps or a melee healer. We are currently 8/8H and looking to push into early mythic soon.

We enjoy running keys and just hanging out in discord playing a variety of games with guildies.

You can find more details here: [A/H][Stormrage] <Vitality> Semi-Hardcore AOTC Guild LF more for Mythic raiding!

I hope to hear from you soon! You can add me on Discord @ apothefaerie

Hi! Not sure if you’re still looking, but we’re One More Pull on Zul’Jin! We’re first and foremost an AotC guild, but looking to dabble into mythic (not pushing for CE). We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 EST, and outside of that always looking to push some keys. We’re a smaller guild reaching 20 people, and looking to fill it out. Currently looking for DPS. Feel free to add if you’re interested! Disc: Mollotov :slight_smile:

Hello there!!

[N/A] [Too Old For This] (H/A) 9/9H

Too Old For This is currently looking to fill some DPS slots for our current Heroic/Mythic prog team. We consider ourselves a “Mid-Core” guild, valuing the fun of the game in equal part to downing content.

Raid Times

• Tuesday/Saturday from 9p-12a EST Heroic/Mythic Progression
  • Thursday starting at 9p EST we have an optional community night.
    We primarily us community night to run the raid on Normal (soon to be Heroic once we are fulling progressing into Mythic) to gear raiders that are behind, casual players, and trial with recruits… We also use the time to do achievement runs, mount farming, M+, timewalking and ect!

Expectations

Enjoy the game and always strive to improve when you can! Don’t be afraid to ask for help and always feel free to offer it! As the name implies, we are all “older” gamers, looking to have fun and not let egos/attitudes get in the way of it - while still managing to down content as a decent pace!

Contact info

• Discord: aeodeka
  • Bnet: Aeo#1512

Check us out. We might be just the fit for ya!

Hi there, this sounds like a great culture fit for our guild. We like to push similar content. Please look at the below recruitment post to get a better feel for what we’re about. We’re a good friend group who does social events outside of raid and M+.

We just got AOTC this week and are looking to get our roster to 20 to start mythic prog ASAP. We were in top 100 guilds of Stormrage S1 getting 8/8H 3/8M!

Feel free to add me on disc to talk more: @_sheepie

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Furdemon!
BiOL is always looking for versatile players to raid either casual or semi hardcore. Check us out below and if interested feel free to give a poke. Have a great night!

Hi Furdemon,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and a swing healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Appreciate all the responses!

[NA] [H/A] (Zul’Jin) Critically Dumb 9/9H

Critically Dumb is looking for players to solidify our raid roster for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible. We bring a chill atmosphere.

Who are we?

Critically dumb is a guild formed by a group of friends that enjoyed playing together and wanted more from the community of the game. On a cold winter night in 2018, the guild was founded by a group of friends and has been steadily growing ever since. The original goal of the guild was to raid together but it quickly grew to become a guild that not only achieved AOTC but also has dipped its toes into mythic every tier since.

PVE

The main goal of Critically Dumb is to achieve AOTC each tier and progress as far as we can into mythic before the end of the tier. We enjoy progression raiding and enjoy playing the game together to its fullest extent in all forms of content in the game. However, we also enjoy playing other games outside of world of warcraft together and also enjoy content outside of raiding. Most of our raid team runs keys together outside of raid time and achieved Keystone Hero last season and plan on achieving it this season as well.

We are currently priority looking for all dps specs to round out the mythic roster. High priority needs are a warrior, DH, and spriest.

PVP

Recently we have broadened our horizons to include a RBG team that is led by one of our members with extensive knowledge of PVP and RBG’s. Our raiders participate in PVP outside of raids on off nights of raid and we are actively creating a RBG team to see how far we can push ourselves in PVP.

AVAILABILITY

It is imperative to our raid team that you are on time and can maintain a near perfect attendance to raid. Our raid times are and always have been 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesday and wednesday. That being said, we understand that real life comes first and sometimes you will not be able to make it.

Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Currently we are 9/9H and looking to start mythic progression this week.

How to Apply
Please reach out to me on discord dave.8008

Hello Furdemon!

We are Seventies Slasher Film, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Warlock
Mage
Paladin
Druid

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Let’s chat!

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, and all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raided in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off raiding due to real-life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top ten guild on Lightbringer and a top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my three older brothers, my two little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my uncle, my aunt, and my cousin all in the guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us a lot of crap. We trash-talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have a lot of fun while in the guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, and we bring cauldrons, feasts, codexes, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. This brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important than WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid, and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for all classes and all specs. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top ten for their class/spec. So, if the bullet points above sound good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Knights of the Alliance | Guilds of WoW

Hi! Here’s some Guild info:

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52 Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H]] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

Seeking ACTIVE new members. Our raid team recently transferred from Alliance to Horde to break off from a casual Guild. I was happy most of our core raiders were able to stay in tact and remained with the team. We have quality people and are seeking to add more quality people as we fill out our raid team and mythic+ groups. We are an 18+ community seeking new ACTIVE players. Desire to Go AOTC… and beyond. When we are not raiding, we are doing keys. Discord required for raids, encouraged for keys. Accepting both newer players and veteran players.

• drama bad.
  • Toxic bad.
  • kindness good!

DM me if interested :slight_smile:

-Raemyn

Hello everyone, figured id give this a new bump.