Player looking for weekend morning or late guild

Old player looking for a new home. I work 3rd during the week and almost always have the weekends off so that is why i’m looking for either a morning raiding guild on weekends or just late night. I’m on EST time. I haven’t raided since WoTLK so it has been… awhile! I have a few 120s on the alliance side but willing to also just start over on Horde as they haven’t gotten far on the 120s. I mostly play healers/range dps. I tanked during WoTLK but not something I really wanna do again. Thanks!

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 9/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Hello Faeini!

Our Guild is recruiting for BFA and upcoming shadowlands. Our Guild raids, run mythic keystones and more. We raid Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time for Heroic and a normal alt run on Thursdays at 7:30pm EST.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon.

Good afternoon Faeini,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. We are building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. We are planning to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, while ensuring we bring in people that are relaxed and fun to play with. We had our first raid this week and cleared 12/12N and 4/12H. We are planing on raiding the remainder of BFA just to get the group used to playing together. We currently need both healers and dps so you could choose which you’d want to play :slight_smile:. Let me know if this sounds like a good fit!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

We take any who want to have fun and raid all the things.

Hello Faeini
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello, in case you are still looking for a guild. Come trial with us:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]