Player looking for weekend guild

Hello,

I am currently seeking a guild that raids on the weekends EST or CST, 7-8pm-11-12pm. I’m casual player but usually clear Mythic bosses up to 7/10 or so before next patch. Currently I play horde priest but am willing to play anything any side or server. Just looking for a group of people for long term this is the game I love and will continue to play. Just looking for a new home.

Please contact me if you have any questions or want to see logs from the past.
Btag- Casper#1414

Hey,

While we do raid the weekends, our timing is a bit different than yours. Figured I’d shoot you a link anyway :slight_smile: Feel free to give us a looksie.

Hey Holyzombie,

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hey there, We’re a weekend guild! Looking to add a shadow/holy flex player to our team. Check out our recruitment post for more info:

Hi there Holyzombie!

If you are considering AOTC only guilds, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting DPS for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hiya Holy
BiOL is always looking for more people to raid consistently as prog raiders, sub ins, or casuals. We have been around since LK and our goal is to get everyone geared and down bosses. Check us out below and if interested give us a poke!
Happy hunting!