Player looking for guild us/h

Looking for a late evening adult raiding guild that are raiding and actually running content TOGETHER!(The time doesn’t have to be set in stone but it would fit better for my work schedule.)

My home server is Area52 and I am mainly horde.

All in all I am looking for a guild home that actually raids and progressively runs mythic+s.
I play Druid or shaman and I am essentially returning after a year hiatus so I am still playing catch up. I am a dedicated player and really just looking for a guild home I can grow with. I am a quick learner and I know for sure I can be a great asset to your guild roster and team.

I have no stipulations when it comes to guilds nor do I care about the guilds language or banter hence why I stated adult guild. My only concern is guild politics which I prefer to stay away from. We have a goal in game and it should be fun even at hardcore levels.

Aside from all the above if I am missing out anything you may have questions about you are welcome to message me either on discord: Dechtire#9325 or my bnet:Oceanlab88#1520

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there Negaverze!

Reborn is a laid back, friendly guild that has fun while we kill bosses. We’re currently rebuilding after a bit of a rough last patch, but if you’re open to playing alliance, you sound like you’d be a good fit with us. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-10:30 EST. We’re willing to help you get caught back up so you can enjoy playing with us.
If you’re interested, you can read more about us here, or contact me on bnet at Denny#1703

Hey man,

Chads on Top is a horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, we’re just coming back from a bit of a hiatus and plan on pushing through Heroic Sepulcher and eventually into Mythic, We managed to clear 3/10M last patch before people started to burn out a bit, we hope to go farther than that this time around. We’re all adults and there’s a good amount of banter in raid night but as you said we prefer not have exhausting guild politics outside of that :stuck_out_tongue: we’re actually looking for a resto shaman so if you’re cool with playing that we’d love to have you! Raid nights are Tues/Wed 8:30-10:30PM EST

If all that sounds good you can hit me up on Discord @ Eli#5432 or Bnet Helius#11232

Hi Negaverze,

If you are looking for a guild, we are welcoming range dps to come join Unvanquished on Proudmoore [A]. We are a semi-casual guild that make it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 8/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. All other non-raid nights you’ll find us running keys to have our members get KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hey you seem like a great fit,

Critical mass is a new horde guild on Hyjal searching for active and friendly players looking for a community to join. We are more than just a guild we are community-focused and filled with chill like-minded players. Hostility is not tolerated and is not welcome. We currently are looking for 5 more raiders to fill out our 10 man. We are constantly recruiting so more and larger groups will be formed in the future.

What we offer:

• High-level Activity
  • Knowledgable and helpful leaders
  • Raiding, Mythic+, and PvP content
  • Fully boosted and active discord server
  • Gaming community with players who play more than just wow

What we Expect

• Active, 14-day policy
  • Discord access
  • Working mic
  • Be 18+

Current Needs
Tank - Any Class
Heals - Monk or Disc Priest
Dps - Fire mage, Demon lock, enhancement shammy, Rogue, Fury warrior

Raid times
Friday and Saturday 8-10 central, 9-11 est, 6-8 pst

If interested or if you have any questions please feel free to add me on discord: @pjalbo#1337

Hello Negaverze,

Based on your post, I believe we might be a good fit, depending on if your work schedule suits our raiding schedule! Check out info about our guild below:

In a Pickle-Thrall (Horde) // 18+ AOTC Guild

As with most 18+ guilds, we have explicit language. We do ask that all of our members have thick skin, as we do like to poke at one another, all in fun of course!

We offer: A wide variety of activities everyone in the guild loves to do! From M+ and Raiding current tier, old content achievement/transmog runs, mount/pet farming, to playing other games outside of WoW together! If you think it… We do it!

Below is our current scheduled activity days:

• Monday: M+ Night! Starts at 9pm EST and goes until the group(s) decide. Anyone can join in!

• Tues: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Weds: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Thurs: Activity Day (N/H Raid, Fun-Runs - see below for Fun-Run info) 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on the fun!

• Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion / previous expansions ).

• Current expansion Meta Raid achievement runs.

• Older Meta Raid & Dungeon Achievements.

• Transmog Runs for older raids / dungeons.

Bi-Monthly / Monthly Events:!! - We offer a variety of events including: Gathering Contests, Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!

Celebration!: We love to celebrate Birthdays & Christmas! We collect donations all year long to give out to members as a gift for their Birthday / Christmas!

Would love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit!
Btag: Neithia#1315
Discord: Neithia#4960

Hey man we are a chill group with very flexible times and roles! We are looking for people to run raids as well as lots of mythic+ as we are on every day mostly.
Message on discord
BenD#5595
For more information
We are Area 52 Horde