Player looking for a guild that will give guidance and willing to be patient and teach

Currently trying to get back into the game but having a hard time finding a guild or a group of people to get on with every week. Also, I’m trying to get better at a certain class and role (whatever is needed by the guild) that hopefully someone can guide me into becoming better at the position as well as teach me and having patience. I’m willing to learn. Not completely naive to the game but definitely need some improvement. I don’t mind what faction or server, just as long as I get that guidance and group to be a part of in raids or pvp, I’m happy. I’ll even boost a character to make things faster. I appreciate anybody taking the time and reading this post. Hoping to hear back from y’all.

Time zone: Central
Battletag: Littrok#1366
Schedule: Usually always free Late Friday and Saturday nights. Sundays always free in the morning and noon (until about 5 ish…depends). Other days depend on work.

1 Like

i sended you a battletag request.

Heya Littrokz. Crazies Again is awlays looking for good people. If you’re willing to transfer server and if raid times work out we may be a good fit for you. We are definitely helpful. We try to help each and every one of us to better ourselves along the way. Most of us have jokes so a good sense of humor is a must. We’re a pretty close knit group with great camaraderie. And we never point fingers or single people out…no asshats here. Check out the info and if you’re interested feel free to contact or add any of us bellow. And good luck to you no matter where you end up!

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild, currently recruiting for our raid team for Uldir and Dazar’alor, on Wyrmrest Accord server. We got a late start with Uldir and are currently 7/8H. Our goal is to achieve full clears on the current raids for normal and heroic and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 12/24/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand:

Tank:
None (However tanks are welcome to apply-We can always switch things around. Plus tanks are useful for mythic+)

Healer:
Druid
Priest
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)

• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

We supply all Flasks and Feasts. Also, for all gear obtained in the raid we will provide Enchants and Gems. This means that you no longer have to spend your gold on that 5k enchant, and can instead spend it on the 30 different transmog outfits you have.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619
Varthiis (Officer)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870
Perdurable
BattleTag: DominusUmbra#11999

Hey, i sent you a battletag request. I would love to chat with ya :smiley:

check us out

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there Littrokz!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 2pm CST. We are currently 8/8 normal and 5/8 heroic, it’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are looking for some good DPS to fill our team, strong healers that don’t mind being kept on their toes and nice people who like to have fun! Our guild is mostly run through discord as we have people from lots of different servers so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and while we do accept people from different servers we would much rather you eventually transfer or at the very least have a high-level alt with us. We’d also be more than happy to show you the ropes and get you back on your feet!

Feel free to message either of our GMs at ArtyWolf#1209 or Reyene#1683.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Greetings! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon.

We’re a social guild, and we have players of all skill levels. It’s a chill group of friendly adults that love to run content together. Helping players improve and develop is a big part of our culture, and we’d be happy to give you the mentoring needed to help you with the class and spec you love most.

My guild ad is below, so you can get an idea of what we’re all about.

Have a great Sunday :slight_smile:

Tired of the mythic grind? Mythic Vectis got you down? One too many fatal strains have you considering canceling your subscription? Still want to raid and run keys successfully but have it be enjoyable?

We are Subject to Change , and we prefer WoW to be our island getaway rather than the cause of a major heart attack. Our roster contains everyone from retired mythic raiders to keystone junkies, from returning veterans to complete newbies, and we’re looking for more! If you’re looking to decompress and dial down the intensity, get back in the fold or simply need a place to grow, we’d love to have you.

Remember, everything in life is subject to change, but WoW should always be fun.

Raids – Wed/Sun 8-10 EST
Keystones – All day, every day

Hey there, cmoe check us out, we can be a good fit

Hello Littroz.

We are rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus and are recruiting members that want to have some fun and enjoy different aspects of the game (not only end-game raiding).

We offer a nice community and support to our members.

Please take a look at our recruiting post.

I sent you a b.tag request. My guild has a beginner/learning Normal raid on Friday nights.

Hey there Littrokz!

<Phobos> is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Zul’jin. The leadership is a group of friends who love playing games together, but specifically WoW, and have decades of high-level raiding experience. We value performance highly, but don’t disregard other aspects of the game. Day to day, week to week, and tier to tier improvement is our core ideal and players who show a willingness to improve are the foundation of our group. We ultimately got tired of not being able to find a community that fit our desires, in and out of raid. We run M+ basically everyday. Our goal in the formation of Phobos is a guild that is more than just a raid team. We want a group of people who enjoy playing WoW together, not just raiding together. From M+, to arena, to raid, to even games outside of WoW we want people to feel like Phobos is not just a guild on WoW, but a community of gamers coming together to make the most out of their experience. Obviously our focus is WoW and we have a pretty lofty goal, to become one of the top 2-day guilds on the server. We currently plan on raiding T/W 8-11 EST (server time) and are looking to fill every role. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask as I’m always willing to chat about Phobos!

Feel free to add me on Discord at Vendir#6664 or Bnet at Vendir#1631

Shoulda Stayed Quit is a casual but skilled raiding guild looking for exeptional/experienced players for progression raiding and high M+ runs. Tues/Wed Raids 9PM-11:30 PST. We are 8/8H Uldir and looking to build a solid 20 man mythic raiding team in the future.
To inquire add Anicary#11831 on Bnet.
Our guild is very chill and we offer guidance to any player, we have a strong lead and patience is a virtue, we go over strats with our team if they are unsure of raid boss mechanics, Give me a shout if interested :slight_smile:

Hello!

We are definitely willing to help guide you along the way and the next tier is a perfect time to do so as everyone will be learning the fights with you! We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently raiding Heroic Uldir for an AOTC push and recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled but we started raiding in late October 2018 and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 5/8 - Mythic 0/8
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Unfortunately we currently raid on Sunday’s later than you seem to be available, but we are a helpful guild willing to help with gear and suggestions for improvement for those who show they are also working hard on their own. We may be adding another raid night, but that is uncertain at the moment. However if you think you would like to talk further please feel free to add me on Battlenet and we can speak further. Here is a bit about us:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We are looking for more active players to help with our final push to finish Heroic Uldir before the next raid tier and to join us in the upcoming raid.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir. (4/8H)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1 Healer, an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps for Heroic Uldir).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for Heroic raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.