Player LF Home

Ello!

Been playing since BC. Looking for a home to do mythics and possibly raids (If raid is weekend, Sat-Sun or if the group is late night).

Have every class. Can play any spec. Horde or alliance doesn’t matter I can change for the right group. Currently highest toon is my 460 shadow priest.

Any questions or wanna chat just hit me up on discord!

Amadorex#0870

Thank you and have a great day!.

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hello! Were looking for some new members to join our guild. We run keys daily with key nights and set raid nights. Let me know if you’re interested!

Hello! [H] < HordeCore > Tichondrius is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic raiding guild. Once we clear Heroic, we will be moving onto Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 3 days per week. In Ny’alotha, we’re 11/12H, 12/12N.

We Raid:
Friday - Normal Ny’alotha Alt Run or Heroic/Mythic EP
Saturday & Sunday - Heroic Ny’alotha
8:00-11:00 PST/Server
Invites go out 30 minutes prior to the start.
We have 1 break for 5 minutes at 9:30 Server, halfway through the raid time.

Our team is relaxed, we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the raid. Our goal is to get into Mythic this raid tier, (We will start after we clear heroic).

Our demographic is the early 20s to 30s.
Note, we are an 18+ guild.

What we’re looking for:
Tank: None
Healers: Resto Shaman
MELE DPS: Unholy DK
RANGED DPS: Fire Mage, Shadow Priest, and Boomy Druid

Heroic Minimum Raid Requirements:
Cloak Level - 12
Heart Level - 80
Item Level - 460
At least 45-50k sustained DPS

Other than Raiding, we push M+ weekly and PVP. Here is our weekly calendar.

Monday : Mythic+ Push Night (Opt)
Tuesday : Mythic + Push Night (Opt)
Wednesday : Alt Leveling Night (Opt)
Thursday : Warfront if up, otherwise free night (Opt)
Friday : Normal Alt Raid (Opt/Suggested for Trial Raiders)
Saturday : Heroic Raid (Required for Trial Raiders)
Sunday : Heroic Raid (Required for Trial Raiders)
If you are interested in joining, have any questions, or want to chat, here are the best ways to contact us.

If you want to join our discord channel, the code is below.

ekJNWKC

Recruitment and Discord Officer
Bnet - Maplemurlock#1956
Discord - Dawnslaÿer/Mùnk#0257

Guild Master
Bnet - Meatshield#11770
Discord - Beefy#2889

Raid Lead / Raid Officer
Bnet - Pfftweown#1238
Discord - pfftweown#7841

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450