Played the game 16 years and this is the response

I didn’t realize people would actually read this and post a reply. The whole reason I made this post is because I have to make my trust level higher, even though my original character should be golden trustworthy by now and I thought maybe they could fix something. And no you can’t post a link anymore with characters in front and behind it. That does not work, because I tried that before I submitted a ticket. Everyone’s posts go away after a while and they have not kept original posts which is fine and that’s why my status is like a brand new player. So I’ll keep creating garbage posts for now.

Yes you can.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3kIcyN7fUtlUA/giphy.gif

Wow look I did it.

I don’t have enough posts, read and learn before you try to help someone please. You have 6906 posts I now have 2 posts.

Yea Blizzard not grandfathering anyone previous bans from the old forums before they decided that was a metric for the new trust levels was a real sLaP iN tHe FaCe.

You don’t need a certain post count. I’m not TL3. Put a grave ` before and after the link. Obviously someone has told you this already since you’re complaining about it so you probably did it wrong.

1 Like

Maybe some of those lay offs made sense for Blizzard :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Highlight the URL and click on the < / > thing.
The idea behind trust levels is that you are reading a lot of threads, being ‘‘nice’’ in your posts that you don’t get actioned and active.

When you change your name, switch servers etc that goes away.

Sorry the CM didn’t meet your standard for replies but of all things to complain about… trust level on this cesspool forum would of been WAAAY lower on my list of things to worry about.

1 Like

But they’re a special vanilla player and shouldn’t have to go through all that like the rest of us plebs.

1 Like

Just transcend the system like I did.

What? Why? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen here. Why should you be “golden trustworthy” if you haven’t posted in years? You sound like the least trustworthy person on the forums tbh.

2 Likes

Wow. Hello Karen.

The forum functions on very fundamental principles under the new Discourse software, which, had you read the megathread that was linked to you by the first GM, you would understand in abundance.

2 Likes

Think of it as sycophant levels and you’ll get there in no time.

So… OP hasn’t earned Trust Level 3 and wants a GM/CM/CS Rep/Whatever to unlock it for them because they’ve played for a long time.

Kay.

Like, I get it. The Trust system is pretty garbage. Or, at least, the requirements and distribution of permissions within it is, if not the system itself.

But this is some of the most entitled behavior I’ve seen in a long time.

Sorry, how does years-subscribed metric guarantee you forum hyperlinks? Maybe I missed that. Or are you just entitled?

OMG. Did anyone actually make it through the whole post?

I have to admit, most people in CS have the aptitude for it or its the best job they can find so they force themselves to come into work every day but they hate their job, their customers, their company and life itself.

I routinely had to clean out the old guys who just couldn’t get onboard and realize their job is to actually assist the customer when they can, and be nice and explain to the best of their ability when they cant.

I don’t see the OP as a Karen, but with some basic empathy and discussion, they seem reasonable enough they can understand what can and cant be done. As they have shown in this thread.

Just use the code tag around anything you want to link and move on…

I get that the trust level thing is stupid

but why do you think you’re special and deserve an exception, op?

2 Likes

My favorite is, “Yeah, looks like it’s broken. Just keep repeating it and maybe eventually it will start working again.”

I got bad experience with my last ticket as well. Looks more like “robots” working.

Almost all players from Frostmourne server disconnects. Cannot reconnect for at least 15 mins. I got kicked out of visions. I went on sending a ticket with exact time of connection issue from the server for a token to start over. I get silly response. They only need to check connection log and very likely same complaints. I’m not even asking for a full 750 echoes.