Playable werewolves

This has to be a troll thread.

1 Like

good lord, imagine if they add elves to the game.

4 Likes

Longer arms and shorter legs

1 Like

Oh I forgot for OP: Diablo 4 has werewolves if you play a Druid. ESO also has playable Werewolves.

Yeah that.

Travel form should be like the shaman ghost wolf, without the ghost. And that will definitely require a tail or it would look insanely goofy.

Except they had tails in other media before that. smh

If talking about werewolves in general, the area of the folklore essentially determines if they have tails or not basically.

Some do some don’t. General consensus is though that tail = possibly more feral minded than one without tail. One without tail also usually means a curse in some way if I remember right.

Also depends on the media or lore you are getting the werewolf from. Some movies it comes down to cost of animating a tail. Thing about Worgen is the bones already exist adding a tail would be very simple and as we keep asking make it optional for people to choose.

3 Likes

It is basically just another give Worgen’s tails thread with the other fluff.

To which I’d say ‘give everyone tails!’ Maybe they can make a belt mog with a tail of your choice.

I’d get a cool blue tail for my Velf that I’d occasionally have on.

1 Like

Aren’t worgen feral druids essentially this?

Have you tried making a worgen yet?

what about the legendary hybrid werevampire

They have a tail. they’re just so small you can’t see them.

1 Like

The class itself was invented by the Dept. of the Redundancy Department.

1 Like

Worgen could have been a class that would have been cool

tentacle out the upper rear region

You know it

So…are we worgen a joke to you or do we just not count when we’re literally werewolves? Somehow feel this was a bait post but oh well…

what about werefoxes