Playable werewolves

We in a pre-Cata timewarp here or what???

5 Likes

Or beaver tails. :dracthyr_hehe:

2 Likes

IMO, it’s having their rears so far in the air without a tail that looks odd.

1 Like

Haha underrated comment

One day, surely. :sob:

2 Likes

So Worgen.

4 Likes

see you later, braincells.

2 Likes

Unlike the worgen, who if melee - tend to attack with weapons instead of their claws & ferocity.

Worgen also rarely use their teeth, claws and … well the tails part is a sensitive subject I hear, but you get the idea. lol

Honestly I’m surprised Worgen didn’t have their own class tied to their race like Evokers are to Dracthyr, where instead it’d focus on werewolf attributes & such … Feels like a wasted opportunity if you ask me. lol

Realistically, which is going to do more damage? a pair of claws or a masterfully crafted weapon?

Been saying that since Dracthyr were first teased. I kind of find it funny how things that are current would work good retroactively for things in the past.

1 Like

Depends on the claws :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:blush: Plus having them relay to their origins of lore would be cool:

• They were the ultimate weapon against the undead, that were ferocious slaughterers … They didn’t have weapons then - They WERE the weapon. :scream:
  • Now? :pensive: Now they’re just basically a bunch of sad humans dressed in furry costumes with weapons & spells, like they all got a wolf fursona yet can’t really do much in regards to actually being a wolf (aside from running a short distance faster). :unamused:

:100:

Chokes on coffee and dies. Worth it X’D

1 Like

I want this part.

The heritage armor quest chain is all about how you’re a monster and should be ashamed of who you are.

Pretty sad really.

2 Likes

Imagine being so bad at living you died twice in a world were resurrection is common place. But hey at least we can get Worgen tails.

4 Likes

Sounds like worgen with extra steps - and tails.

It’s like a twice-baked potato! With a sword! :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

One is alliance the others could be horde

Just slap the dracthyr tail on them and call it a day. Let’s monkey paw this mamma jamma
-blizz team
-sasarai

I’d like their tail to be another head, so then when you threw a ball it’d run sideways.

2 Likes

I agree, I think we should also be have playable minotaurs.

2 Likes

You mean like worgen?