Playable werewolves

I want a tail so I can be a true werewolf.

:wolf:

3 Likes

Imagine if every race could have a werewolf form. :fox_face: Or maybe even vampires (and vampires actually take damage when they’re out during the day unless using a parasol or whatever). Could be cool to let players play with those elements.

(but werewolves should really have a tail)

1 Like

The Underworld fad was a mistake.

Of course a vampire would say that

:latin_cross:

3 Likes

Blizzard won’t give me N’zoth eyes, so I had to get my costume from the bargain bin.

Give Worgen Tails - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I posted on that as a worgen and OP used to be one too.

1 Like

I wish their running wild was more fluid it looks strange with their rear ends in the air like they are and I want tails but I know adding them would look strange with running wild as it is.

Idk there’s other ways to run on all 4s and that just looks strange.

5 Likes

stares in druid

I have a dedicated werewolf on ESO, and even the dumb “run” on two legs looks better than the Worgen animations. To be quiet honest, I say start over.

2 Likes

My sona is a werewolf and for a werewolf to be able to run on all 4s, the arms and legs need to be of either equal length or the rear legs shortened a little bit.

But I digress.

2 Likes

What about playable wolves who can turn into Humans…

1 Like

Hey Joe!
Whatʻs that on the top of the house?
“Roof!”
Whats that on the outside of the tree?
“Bark!”
Whats it feel like?
“Ruff!”

4 Likes

I’m confused. We already have Worgens. I believe they are werewolves.
Am I missing something?

1 Like

Yea ok, magical claws. grumbles

To be fair, the Worgen are considered aberrations even among the Night Elves.

1 Like

Looks at title. Looks at worgen. Spider man points at worgen

1 Like

I run a tank werewolf on ESO which scares the hell out of people when I join as tank. But its surprisingly effective.

2 Likes

OP if you really like Werewolves AND you play tabletop games, try out Werewolf the Apocalypse. Maybe you’ll like it.

1 Like

Werewolf builds have to be very specific, and have their own nuance compared to other builds. I don’t blame people for hovering the kick button when they hear the AWOOO, but they really don’t deserve the reputation they have.

A good WW shreds.

Oh I had to get certain gear to make the tank build work but its fun.

2 Likes

Mmm yes yes would also be cool if we had zombies!

3 Likes