Play any race you want dont worry about racials

Started thinking things were looking ok for the state of the Alliance when they nerfed OG troll/blood elf racials but then they released zandalari. The Alliance were already disadvantaged in PVP/PVE racials wise and map design wise but now this is just a slap in the face to the remaining people who stayed Alliance. Pugging for PVE/PVP will be impossible when zandalari come out since the only counter to their racials would be getting some equal and more powerful on the Alliance and the Kul Tiran heal just dosen’t cut it.

1 Like

I play a Mag’har Orc as my main. I definitely do not care about racials. xD

5 Likes

They’ve already said the regeneration racial is going to be nerfed. Chill out.

And go post in one of the threads we already have going, this didn’t need yet another one.

3 Likes

no they didn’t they just said they would look at it like they said they would look at azerite armor this will be 6+ months into live causing massive damage to the Alliance population.

That’s weird, because that looks like a nerf.

Stop acting like the sky is falling.

4 Likes

Arakkoa? :bird:

But I thought Alliance don’t whine about racials, only Horde do.

So its gonna stay the same just the not uninterruptible part is unintended its still crazy overpowered.

the hard core min/maxers will be the ones spending to transfer their characters over. Play what you want. Have fun.

2 Likes

What if I enjoy pvp? and this racial completely breaks pvp in favor of horde. How do I get to have fun here?

Coming from someone who has plenty of PvP History, I am one of those type of people who don’t care about Racials really. I know there’s thousands out there though that have to be “BiS” Racial though - For me, I rolled a NE Priest cuz I liked their Race/History

1 Like

If you’re going to fuss about that, that 30% PvP buff you get sure looks tasty to the Horde.

I’d be happy to trade the the 30% bonus for the Zandalari racial. I bet you won’t be happy about that. Dumb comparison.

ANY race? Like, even one of the non playable ones? Like, a kind and gentle mother than only wants to help get her children to the water?

Yes. That’s why they’re looking into changing it.

Troll racials never factored into my choice.

Bronzebeard had very few Troll tanks in Vanilla. My goal was to change that.

Still makes you look like a hypocrite.

They’re going to get nerfed for sure. I’m switching my troll to Zandalari tho anyways. Racials are nice but theyre just a bonus for me.

I’m after the new druid forms :ok_hand:

“They said they’re looking in to it.”

Yeah, just like “Shamans are getting a major rework in the patch” right?