<Plan of Attack> 10/10H 2/10 M Tues/Thur 9:30-12:30 EST recruiting!

< Plan of Attack > is an Alliance Stormrage guild recruiting players for Nathria!

We want experienced, knowledgeable players that are looking for a guild with a 2 night-per-week schedule. We use an open, flexible loot council system for distributing loot that incorporates a rotation of raiders and officers to be as fair as possible. If you are a good communicator and are capable of evaluating your own play to stay current with the best strategies available then you would fit right in with < Plan of Attack >.

Our goals for Shadowlands are to remain a competitive guild that aims for Cutting Edge every tier. We want to foster a fun, relaxed raid environment for self-reliant players.

Recruitment Needs
(1-2) Ranged DPS. Any classes.
(1) Healer. Very high priority for Disc priest.

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

Raid Times (EST)

Tues: 9:30-12:30 Mythic progression
Thurs: 9:30-12:30 Mythic progression
Mon: 9:30-12:30 Heroic clear/AOTC sales/Alt runs

If you have questions or would like to submit an application, feel free to contact me or any of our Plan of Attack officers.

My Battlenet ID: Tigersuit#1503
Discord: tigersuit#7514

Other officers’ discord info:

GM Winter: BgSuPlaya#6626
Erocque#4105
Moon <3#1336

fun fact, today is my birthday

That is a fun fact!

Bumpa-larooski

I hope you all are staying safe at home!

Safe at home having a blast with all my guildies!

Rofl

bump

Our roster needs have changed, check us out!

this raid BOOMPs :slight_smile:

bump pony!! <3

Plan of Attack? More like Plan of KillOnLastPull

Hi There, im a returning player, got back 2 weeks ago and changed realms since my old server was dead. Im farming my Bis essences, and want to play as holy, im new to healing but i have experience in Mitic in legion as a DPS. Still gearing up, arround 440 ATM rank 8 cloack.

I like hot anime girls :slight_smile:

Priest master class <3

Still recruiting?

Our recruitment needs have changed, and have been updated!

this is a bump, there are many others like it but this one is mine

Hey man! as the post says, reach out to one of us on bnet. we don’t really check forums replies often because they get lost. We have an application/recruitment process!

buff rogue

1 Like

nerf me daddy

1 Like