<Pirate Chat> 12/12M Ny’aloth LF DPS/TANK

Pirate Chat is 12/12M in Ny’alotha. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a fun atmosphere. We are also looking to get re-clears done and get a roster ready for Shadowlands. We are mainly in need of solid DPS atm and possibly one tank.

Needs:
BrewMaster/Windwalker Monk: High
Warrior Fury/Arms - Medium
Fire Mage- High
Hunter - High
Warlock - High

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Sell Heroic day- Wednesday/Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys, coordinating sell runs, PvP arenas or playing other games together. Lastly we are are also looking for dedicated players who are interested in pushing keys and joining us for raid time to time.
All questions related to trialing, questions about the guild and guild rules can be discussed at anytime. So feel free to add any of us on battle.

Battle net ID:
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM) (IGN: Killerpro, Nyteßlayde)
tsunamai#1125 (Dps officer) (IGN: Tsù)
Ulukai#11913 (Quartermaster/officer) (IGN: Ulukai)

Solid raid team, looking for experienced players to progress further into mythic.

We are still looking for exceptional players for our core team! Tank(Blood dk, monk), Rdps(BM Hunter, Firemage) and 1 healer H Paladin

Pushing hard and fast towards that M Nzoth!

1 Like

12/12H prot paladin Main horde side
Bullavenger-Mal’ganis 470ilvl ( was my main, guild i was in couldnt keep number for mythic and was pugging 7 spots every night)
Also have my prot paladin on stormrage alliance
Demonshield-Stormrage 460ilvl (this guy was made saturday and finished lvling monday)
I sent you and your dps officer btag requests to talk multi aotc and mythic experience.

Killed a dragon now, that was pretty cool!

Raden prog!!! LF for Rdps!

I don’t know why it only shows my classic toons.

Looking for solid mages or hunters for nzoth prog. Also all excellent players feel free to apply as well!!!

Sounds awesome! I’m on another server and been thinking about transferring (this character). How does the trial process work?

I havent raided much this xpac because I was in school but I am looking for a mythic guild for shadowlands. My past progression is end game but current is nonexistent. I’d love to chat and see what can come of this. Sickwithit#1353

11/12m 476/480 arms warrior Sinbãd-kel’thuzad

btag is CalebRS3600#1461 if you wanna message me for more info/ to talk

Heya I am going to review logs of a few applicants i will let ya know as soon as I can about picking ya up for future clears. We will be taking a week off this coming reset but me and a few other guildies will be forming a Mythic run to clear some of the first few bosses. If you wanna come to that it will be this Tuesday @ 10pm EST