Pink parsing rogue and War LF Guild to xfer to

Hardcore minded war and rogue LF hardcore guild. Can send logs if asked. Looking for server top/ top 100 world. Used to top 250 guilds in Retail.

Dude,

Fury is a new semi-hardcore guild on Skeram with an obsession towards high performance, and playing competitively. We want players that will calibrate towards weekly progression, and clear content. We are very competitive, and we lean towards cleaner, and faster boss kills, that leads to a strong foundation and core group of members that want to progress.

We are recruiting players of all classes for core raider positions. We offer a competitive raid environment that enables our players to perform to their maximum ability.

Would love a chance to talk to you.

Add me on Discord: Mizu#1309

Mind Games - Skeram, only guild in the world with 4 raids 9/9 AQ. US 6th BWL for speed. Hit me up on battlenet @ Jaedan#1739 or Discord Jaedan#4793 . Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.

still looking.

Hi there,

Just sent you a friend request on discord from zee#0429. Catalyst on Anathema. 34 min BWL, 43 min MC, private server for AQ prep, 25+ world dragon kills. We are looking for some sweaty melee. Looking forward to chatting soon.

Zarib/Zapsa

what server are you coming from man, some are locked

smolderweb

rip no pagle

Saved (Biggelsworth) is recruiting. We’re a top guild on the server. Great community and focused raid. Message me on disc! Bicep#1518

hello sir, are you looking for a fri/sat raiding guild? we raid late night (i don’t know if thats what you are looking for) but we have a good group of people and are on Herod [A]. discord contact is - Hashmeer#4466 we have good players run a 40min BWL (with 3 deaths) and care about performance

Check out invoke!

also horde btw sorry yall

Hey, Afterparty is looking for some good players. We have three raid groups and all of them raid at 8:30pm server time (ashkandi). So you have a choice there.
We have the fastest horde clear in our server of AQ40. And we’re looking to push times down and reach number one.

All three raids have fully cleared AQ40, MC, BWL, Ony. We’re pretty competitive.

Now we do have 2 official raid days, but the second day is usually for BWL or in the case when naxx comes out, will be dedicated to naxx.

You can add me on discord at Namelus#1617.

I’d love to talk more.

Heres a post of our guild: [H-Ashkandi] | #1 Horde Guild on Server Recruiting! 3 raid groups clearing all content