Pink hair for humans!

So excited for this. Orcs are getting new colours too, but i can finally be a pink haired human female paladin

Dual hair colour like evokers next please, and #PinkHairForAllRaces

Also let us use body type 1 and 2 hairstyles on both body types interchangeably please

30 Likes

Hello, I see you posted a thread about goofy hair colors. To be honest, considering the devs on this game, I’m surprised it took this long, haha! Tumblr integration should be coming next!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

12 Likes

I don’t think I’ll ever use them, but options are always good. I’m way more excited for the heritage armor color options. Hopefully there is a way to get all three.

5 Likes

I love that red recolour tbh, really hyped for the new cloaks on trading post that have a scarf too

3 Likes

I mean, pink hair does sort of make sense lore-wise, seeing as we are closely related to Gnomes. I don’t foresee myself sporting it, though.

Do Dwarves have pink hair yet?

I’m just looking at is as hair dye which doesn’t seem far fetched considering dyes exist in tailoring and all that lol

2 Likes

I say add Dual-Wielding to Paladins as a subspec of Ret…

Would be cool if Worgens could have pink hair.

4 Likes

I might be looking too far into it, to be fair lol. Anything is possible in a fantasy world!

1 Like

your character face is uncanny valley level for WoW.

What does this mean :cry:

Hmmm, what makes you say that? :thinking:

If I’m not mistaken, ‘uncanny valley’ in the phenomenon of unease/discomfort we feel when we look at something that is nearly human, but something about it is just not right.

1 Like

Their loss if they can’t appreciate this splendid SPACEMARINE

4 Likes

There are far more important things that Blizz could be fixing, instead of devoting time and resources to this nonsense.

1 Like

Those things aren’t done by the same department. The art department can work on this, while QA work on bug fixes.

I think all hair styles and colors should be available to all races and body types, i know some of them would take some work to implement, but a lot are just restrictions for the sake of restrictions.

4 Likes

Awesome. Love the new colors. More artificial colors for all races. Also kul tiran needs some love too.

2 Likes

If this is what the art department is working on, then they need to be reassigned to the QA department.

4 Likes

I’m for this stuff though. It’s an in between big patch thing. Customizations were sorely needed in this game. There’s no downside. They plan many patches this year so it’s not slowing down any content.

it gives me hope. hpal is likely going untouched in 10.0.7 so at least it’s something for those of us who aren’t getting reworks and QoL to their specs :dracthyr_cry_animated: ive wanted real red hair for my characters for a long time too, really not a fan of the purple-ish wine red humans get lol

1 Like