PI a frost mage?

I’ve been told frost mage do well with pi on trash, some say both bosses and trash. Then tonight someone said no benefit at all.
What one is it? Thanks.

(2) Power Infusion DPS gains : wow (reddit.com)

Frost mage only gains decent dps from PI when there’s no bloodlust or cd.

1 Like

Should we PI the dps during BL or after it? I’ve never checked what’s best.

Pi with BL with any class that has high red graph.

You PI them when they use Icy Veins and they’ll do a lot of damage on trash and bosses.

If you PIed a frost mage at a random time (vs waiting for them to use Icy Veins or during lust) would it be a waste of PI?

And how about a Warrior, Rogue, or DH (or any dps class for that matter)?

Do any classes not benefit from PI at random times?

I ask because when PI is up and I see nobody using CDs and there won’t be a boss fight for more than two minutes, I often wonder who to PI.

I often join groups and will PI a mage on Icy Veins only to be told I should PI the Warrior instead. Or I see a DK pop a CD like Dark Transformation and again am told to PI the Warrior instead!!

I have also been told that rogues benefit a lot from haste, and hence should always PI the rogue.

I am so confused.

check the graph in the link.

Using PI on people when they aren’t using their cooldowns is inefficient.

I use OmniCDs and it tracks everyone’s offensive cds and in M+ with 3 dps there’s usually somebody that just used theirs or is about to use theirs. I prioritize the biggest pumper classes over the others.

Right now Frost DKs are doing the highest amount of AOE damage ingame that I’ve seen so far. 45-60k dps on trash pulls… they get my PI when they use their Cd.

1 Like

I watch Cds, but honestly some classes have none of importance. And some sit on their CDs for a while. It is tough to know what to do sometimes.

And if you use it as much as possible, like when just off CD vs waiting a minute or two, you are going to have a lot more uptime with it than if you wait.

Just saying.