Physical dmg debuff?

Anyone know what item or trinket shows a silver colored debuff thats dispellable that increases physical dmg taken by X% ? I fought a double ww mw team tonight like 4 times and they had some debuff that was stacking at least 10% increased physical dmg the entire match i dispelled on every cd they used so it wouldnt be that much stronger. What the hell is going on in pve that they would need that?

WW’s need buffs thats why they getting buffed in 8.3

did you read the post or did u just wake up

I thought that was the monk class buff. They readded some class buffs like priest stam and also some auras like that.

DKs got nothing of course.

They do have a passive 5% aura when they damage someone but thats not what im referring to. It was some sort of item that gave a stack-able debuff that was dispellable on the target to at least 10% increased physical damage ( i didnt see how many stacks it went up to but each stack was 1% after it hit 10 it turned into “*” rather then a number.

Sounds like a brewmaster azerite trait.

Just guessing though.

If i recall the debuff looked like the jaina trinket icon like the everchill trinket almost but thats not what that effect is so idk. It should still be on my details addon ill look when i get back home and update the thread after checking armories and such for whatever it is