<PHURY> <HORDE LATE NIGHT> TUES/WEDS/Sun 10-1(EST)

Phury has been on the scene for 13 years reaching our peek raiding performance in Firelands but looking to push past that and get into the upper tiers of the raiding scene. If you are interested in joining a family that is serious about raiding but can still joke and have a good time then hit us up and help us destroy the Shadowlands. Looking for all classes that are interested in Raiding #1, M+ #2, and some PVP here and there.

In BFA Our Raid Progress was cut short due to an untimely death but here was our progress.
9/9H Uldir 2/9 Mythic Uldir
9/9H Zuldazar 1/9 Mythic Zuldazar
2/2H Cos 0/2 Mythic Cos
8/8H TEP 3/8 Mythic
12/12h Nyalotha 4/8 Mythic
We feel Proud of our accomplishments but we hunger deeply for more!!!

Contact options
GM - tang#1917
Raid Leader - Safph#1445
Recruitment - Silversurfer#1475

2 Likes

Can’t wait to meet y’all

TO THE TOP WITH YOU !!! Were in the market for one tank - one healer - and dps !!!

Hit me up tang#1917

And that 4 Mythic Nyalotha was before you could pick corruption and wear Nike million pieces. Also don’t be a tool :rofl:

Haha. Forgot I was my old toon. But still don’t be a tool rofl.

Good group of raiders here!

Looking for dps and 1 healer room for a hybrid tank

1 Like

Back to the top! If your looking for progression and aren’t an A hole hit us up!!!

Range DPS always in need, may consider another healer.

We are in need of a resto druid / dps hybrid. Someone who is willing to both heal and dps as the situation dictates. Please message me in game (Trolloliolio) or Xtang for further details.

Were forming up nicely just looking for dps and a holy pally atm hit me up tang#1917

To the top

Still in high need for dps maybe one tank/healer Tang#1917