<Phury> <Horde Late Night> tues/weds/mon 10-1(EST) 4/12m 12/12h

Phury has been around the block - been running as a guild off and on since Burning Crusade, we’ve had good expansions and bad. Currently, we’re looking to get more hardcore progressing. We are willing to help gear with a few heroic clears if ur willing to put in some work also and get prepared quickly for mythic~!

Times available & time zone:
Mon 10pm - 1am(EST-Realm Time) (dureing heroic progression then resume 11-1 optional)
Tues 10pm - 1am(EST-Realm Time)
Weds 10pm - 1am(EST-Realm Time)

Phury would best be defined as a Semi-hardcore guild.

Currently, Recruiting 1 Tank and 1 Healer and Ranged DpS classes all are encouraged to inquire if interested in a spot.

This Expansion we have achieved
9/9H Uldir 2/9 Mythic Uldir
9/9H Zuldazar 1/9 Mythic Zuldazar
2/2H Cos 0/2 Mythic Cos
8/8H TEP 3/8 Mythic
We feel Proud of our accomplishments but we hunger deeply for more!!!

Contact options - GM - tang#1917
Recruitment helper = TheExalted#1189

2 Likes

Been in the guild for a long time, as a rlf of the Guild Leader i have seen this guild in its ups and downs as all guilds do, but he has always bounced back and has made it a successful raid progression. Most of the guild is active and full of great interesting and unique people. I have been in many other guilds when my work would not allow me to attend raid times, but I have always found my way back home with Phury. Its a great guild with a family atmosphere, we joke around, tease eachother, but still get work done. Honestly all you have to do is log in hang out in discord be decent at raiding we have some elitist that strive to be crazy good at there class and train others to be better in a respectful way. If you are looking for a place to call home, to kill some bosses, to quest with, to enjoy other games with, but still have the understanding that you have a life seriously this guild is for you. Feel free to contact me as well I pretty much only play Blizz games and have no issues answering any questions or concerns.

Life long guildie: Safph#1445

Looking for dps and healers still :slight_smile: raid times 10pm-1am est :slight_smile: some mondays 11pm-1am est :slight_smile:

Still searching for more people

Up to the top yo!

Still searching

we got 2/8m tonight looking for more guildies to join in on the fun hit me up tang#1917

Sent request

We are now 3/8m looking forward to hitting the wall and digging into ashvein!

Need some more dps for mythic prog!

workin on the wall of ashvein need more dps and a healer for mythic prog hit me up!

Tang#1917

8.3 right around the corner

LFM FOR 8.3 NEED Ranged dps a tank and a healer potentially hit me up tang#1917.

Still searching for more people!

Ranged DPS hit us up if you have decent item lvl and you are excited about the new content this may be the guild for you. Friendly atmosphere, mythic plus groups, and strong raiding core.

high demand of ranged dps and a tank. Hit me up tang#1917

Where the ranged dps at?

Hey, I am a Druid with a DK friend that are currently looking for a new guild since ours has scaled back due to loss of people and all that stuff that happens with life and whatnot. I am a balance/resto druid and he is a blood/unholy DK. I mostly use resto for m+ and balance for raiding at the moment but am totally flexible. He is also flexible with what spec/role he raids as. Would love to chat if you are interested in us. We have logs spanning many expansions to show we have more than 3 braincells if needed.
A little about us- super laid back, VERY interested in pushing mythic+ constantly, and very low-ego players. Looking forward to hearing from you. Im easier to reach on discord at RySiggy#2178 but if btag is needed its Rysiggy#1125

were now 9/12h looking for more raiders to close out our mythic roster need solid peps for that final aotc push hit me up tang#1917!!!

Hey, would love to chat. Main affliction - only 1/12 H but my logs are public. Looking for active guild dedicated to getting everyone involved in raids and keys.

Mesandrus-thrall