Phew *wipes brow* close one

Outside

2 Likes

Now that’s heresy.

1 Like

Did they try real id here before? Or was it a different forum? I thought for sure it was a thing a few years ago

2 Likes

They tried. The brouhaha it caused made them back down in a hurry.

3 Likes

No game, no forum, Blizzard message is clear: Go Eat Some Pineapple Pizza!

1 Like

RealID

i would just buy a 6th account and put some silly name on it with a fake I.D.

2 Likes

Here’s the heresy.

3 Likes

Bombing undercity was the right call after seeing this.

2 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Popcorn here! Get your popcorn!

2 Likes

Well it’s not all day but there is always https://www.reddit.com/r/wow or www.mmo-champion.com

1 Like

Real id went down like a lead balloon. However battletag id should be the go to just to clean up the forums. Hopefully it would stop some of the trolling and alt posting.

1 Like

Idk I’m going to the dispensary

2 Likes

I can see it stopping some, some players are determined though and would just have another account whipped up lol

Also, I’d rather not have my battletag visible for people to send me friend requests :-1:

Already hate getting them in Overwatch after matches.

1 Like

The pineapple pizza joke is overused and isn’t even funny to begin with.

Or we can just use the systems we already, like the report feature, to clean up the trolling.

2 Likes

No. The Alts are super toxic dude - even blocking them all doesn’t do much. They’re like gnats lol

Its proven to be mostly ineffective sadly. Oh sure we eventually get troll threads removed, but it takes ages and by that time people have already been riled up. I’d rather have some preventative measures in place to compliment the reactive measures. And unless Blizz goes on a forum moderator hiring spree, things aren’t looking to get any better any time soon.

I post on my sorta main, I still really dont want realID, personally.

I didn’t say block them… I said report them. Punishments affect the whole account, not just singular characters.

I disagree. There is certainly still trolls, but they seem to be less pervasive than ever before. I think people just generally use the term troll nowadays to mean anyone that disagrees with them or anyone with poor communication skills.

I never got banned yet. My first thought was “What broke?”

…hic!