Phasing in Warmode

Just finished a 5man WQ in Stormsong. Ran to Seekers which was empty and started the turtle matching game. My group disbands… I’m phased into another server and an alliance raid group is camping the Seekers FP and WQ. I’m gripped out of the WQ while selecting my second shell already well into the quest.

I want my pvp server back where there was already an Alliance imbalance. This isn’t about not wanting to commit to world PvP. This isn’t World PvP anymore with shards and phasing in and out of different servers. You’ve completely destroyed that with QoL changes for casuals looking to WQ and see a “populated” world.

1. You need to put guards that can wipe the floor with 5-man groups atleast at every major FP.
  2. You need to put guards and reputation loss for NPC deaths at the neutral FPs.
  3. You need to take the 10% incentive out so the PvE crowd that is currently populating Warmode on horde creating the imbalance leave.

Finally, you need to fix phasing. Bring back the battlegroups, reorganize them by faction balance and lock LFG to battlegroups so you can manage this on a more micro level because players are shifting in between on a dime and being teleported practically to a different dimension. Can’t be good for the balance or the health of the shard.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I lol’d at the thought of you getting ripped out of the quest, simply because I know i wouldnt be able to stop laughing if it happened to me. But yea, shard hopping is fun and all but it can really feel bad when you’re fighting and the opposing takes two steps to the left and vanishes into a different shard or having a 40 man raid appear on top of you.

1 Like

Last night, I was soloing an incursion WQ boss in a mostly empty shard, than I got phased DURING combat (isn’t that not supposed to happen?), reverting my progress on the mob, and tossing me into the middle of a giant alliance raid. Died, sat around in ghost form for a minute. Some horde showed up, I respawned, engaged alliance and got a couple kills, than got phased into another shard yet again.

A+ experience.

4 Likes

The little turtle shell was spinning, I even had my UI off cause it blocks the game.

Yup, sharding / phasing has no place in Warmode… Just let us duke it out like the old days.

1 Like

Has happened to me as well. Mid-fight with another toon.

1 Like