Phase 2 on Thursday - When is it "Live"?

4PM EST, so 8PM EST

just hope to god your not on a streamer server if that’s the case then I’d say hopefully at best on Friday 02/09/24.

1 Like

Thank you for reading and watching. We look forward to joining you on the challenges ahead when Phase 2 goes live on February 8 at 1:00 pm PST (21:00 GMT)

2 Likes

Thanks.

What a bummer.

Im on Crusader Strike… Can’t wait

1 Like

The gdkp post says it goes live at 1pm pst on thursday.

When exactly does this policy go into effect?

• We’ll enact this policy alongside the release of Phase 2 of Season of Discovery on February 8, 2024, at 1:00 p.m. PST.

What lol

Edit statement plz

I think rykos was saying because of queue times the servers wont be up till 4 h later. This is just what I got from it.

It’s the perfect time for me.

No early morning… thats just a dumb take… Thursday means most people work Thursday

Imagine having to work and then be 8 hours behind everyone else cuz they launched in the morning

Use the brain of yours
Sorry you either don’t work (yikes) or taken the day off (bigger yikes cuz you just lost money) but most people got responsibility

I’m not sure there will be queue times on Crusader Strike or any of the servers tbh.

Yes, Crusader Strike had queues the first day of Phase 1 and for a couple hours on a few other days for the first two weeks of the SoD launch.

But they went away too fast to be natural and I expect the queue times were actually a result of their dynamic layering tech not having all of the kinks worked out in it yet, as they’ve admitted is the case time and time again.

With how big and busy Crusader Strike has remained without any sign of further queues throughout Phase 1, I won’t be surprised if Phase 2 has zero queues because the dynamic layering just spins up more and more layers.

But we’ll see! Since I’m such a kind boss, I’ve gone ahead and given myself Thursday and Friday off from work, so I’ll be able to get on before any potential queues if they do a seamless transition on Thursday like they usually do for most expansion launches.

Oh oh oh oh

Like the old saying “it takes an hour to get from Boston to Boston”

They don’t do the launch to reduce fomo, you baby.

Grow up. Come Friday, you’ll be behind thousands of people. Come a week from then, tens of thousands.

Does that bother you?

I’m the baby? Said the person literally crying that it’s not in the morning

This thread is a good indication of who’s unemployed.

Im so glad im on lava lash. Whats a q time?

Simply said it is disappointing/bummer. Didn’t dwell on it at all.

Oh good heavens!!! Not 8 hours behind everyone!!! Omg think of the parses THINK OF THE PARSES :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

About 15 minutes after I get home from work.

yea, it’s 18:00 for me, a pretty good timing