Make Cosmic Gladiator Red instead of Cyan

Everyone That I’ve seen wants the red color of the Gladiator mount for this upcoming cosmic season and with it, it’s red tabard counterpart. Can we for once choose as a community, which of the colors, between this cyan ( the one we are told will be on the release of the new season), the red and the yellow/brown one, is best ? I think it’s the right of the playerbase to make a strowpoll or forum posts to like and vote for which one we want for the following season. I hate ending an expansion without getting even the chance to see the gladiator mount color i wanted making it into the game with no choice whatsoever. Most gladiator mounts aren’t even liked by the playerbase ( example ; the wrath gladiator mounts, outside from the purpule recolor ) because they aren’t unique enough and dont stand out as much as others. Please let the community council let us vote for the future gladiator mount color and tabard. It would start endless possibilities like minecraft does with their game now and maybe get one day into the m+ reward system to choose which m+ color is best for set season.
Thanks for reading this,
I hope to hear further from the community council/blizzard about this
-Mortalux

7 Likes

Hopefully they nerf prot pala to the ground in pvp so this won’t even matter :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

you act as if me rextroy and stunandbung aren’t good enough to get gladiator with prot even in the worse state possible. We manage to solo entire cities and one shot whole towns. If it came down to it we would just hop on dk and exploit it, nvm we’re doing it already, just watch the latest videos of rextroy showcasing how op dk is hahahaha. Don’t mind if i exploit it too.

Let’s not turn this into a prot hate thread.

It is a tragedy they decided to use the teal/green soul eater and we should put aside our differences to right this wrong.

2 Likes

cause it’s true jajaja

1 Like

Careful, petitions are a no-no on the forums!

I’d suggest making this a discussion thread rather than a petition thread, as it is subject to deletion the way it currently is.

For reference:

Welcome! Please Read This Before Posting:

As for the discussion… I personally like the current version of the gladiator mount and I hope Blizzard does not change it.

2 Likes

The fact that you think that build is a competitively viable option is why they shouldn’t allow your cheese spec to be viable.

5 Likes

changed it so it doesn’t offend the forum laws.

The fact that you think that build is a competitively viable option is why they shouldn’t allow your cheese spec to be viable.

it’s only the begining. Mind you know unholy dk does as much dmg as a warrior will full death wish up stacks at all times. There’s alot of clever use of game mechanics only we manage to uncover because we think harder than you.

Cringe as usual

Why do you type things like the kid who wears a trench coat to school

6 Likes

thank u for calling it cyan and not green :brain: :bulb:

i’m also convinced they use a random number generator to pick each season’s glad mount color

1 Like

The real question here is why is op waging a war against his “Enter” key?

6 Likes

What you just said made no sense whatsoever, are you a bot. Better safe than sorry I’ll report this message as a bot.

Welcome to the story of everything you have ever said on this forum.

3 Likes

So you like this cyan gladiator mount ? Seems odd but I guess you also believe that they shouldn’t put solo q into the game and that shop items are good for the game. It seems you are the definition of casual player in that case.

Na, I just believe you’re a dunce. Career Rival until you discover the handicap called “Prot Pally” then you get to 2600+ 1 time and try to compare yourself to R1, it’s hysterical.

5 Likes

I can’t imagine egoing out after spending months smashing wog

4 Likes

i got 2.6k in bfa season 4, season 1 and season 2. what do you mean ?

Sure you did.

Your check pvp says rival for those seasons

1 Like

hey i’m a career rival, don’t lump me in with this guy :frowning:

1 Like