Petition: allow us to choose the Login screen

Could we please? I would love to open the game daily at the morning routine and see the Wotlk Big giant dragon + music while drinking coffee before I log in and get into the action…

Could it be possible please to give us the option to choose what login screen we want? or that’s a Big deal to ask?

13 Likes

I just remember learning how to type my password real fast in Wrath to dodge that screech from Sindragosa

3 Likes
6 Likes

Just…type it, copy it, paste and enter.

I approve of this request though. I’d personally rather have a nice plain black background :smiley:

Cataclysm Deathwing

Best login screen+login theme ever

6 Likes

People still use the login screen?

I’ve been using the launcher for years now. I’m sick of typing in passwords to access anything and everything. One click and the game starts, logs in and pulls up my characters.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t even know what the login screen looked like if it wasn’t for the occasional disconnection.

1 Like

Grizzly Hills login screen cap pls.

FLAP FLAP ROOOOOOOAR was the best loading screen. Always had to race and enter your details before the roar went off.

I do use the launcher for years now, but I would switch back to normal login, if they add this feature for sure.

However, even with the launcher you get to see the login screen for couple secs… So. it’s not like instantly you get into the Character screen.

You will see connecting while being on the current Expansion login screen, then you enter the character screen. And sometimes you get random DC so you still see it.

i whole-heartedly agree with this idea. i miss the MoP login screen + music, to me, that’s image/music of what got me into WoW.

I’d love to be able to choose for mops music alone

i loved that screech so much.
got me hyped.

I couldn’t care less, I see that screen for maybe 3 seconds, and then my characters pop up

Yeah, that was the day I learnt never to have long passwords again.

I’ll just leave this here.

1 Like

Also they should sell different login screens. Pretty sure that would make a killing for them and everyone would love it. Would like one with cats in Elwyn Forest or a Tauren theme!

I’ve been staring at that fallen helmet, sword and axe for too long now.

TBH of all the ridiculous petitions I’ve seen on these forums over the years, this is easily one I can get behind.

3 Likes

yes please