Pet revive

Quick question, on my other hunter, on the rare occasion my pet dies, my mend pet automatically changes to revive pet, but doesn’t on this guy, I don’t think it’s a macro, don’t see one on my other hunter’s macro screen, any idea on how to get this to do the same thing on this hunter?

Are you making sure of this? Changing out your abilities? Hunters do have a “Utility” ability where it compiles all of the Hunter’s pet related stuff, Beast Tame, Beast Lore, Mend, Feed, and Revive. And I do recall sometimes that pet utility button tends to get buggy for me where it decides to do whatever it wants.

If that’s not the case, are you making sure your pet wasn’t despawning (Likely due to being unreachable via flying, taking any sort of taxi ride or too far away from you, so it forcibly despawns).

Lastly, if none of these are the case, you probably will have to make a macro that combines calling, checking if its alive to Mend, or dead to Revive.

Ty, it was a weird bug, took it off my hotbar and added it back on, now it switches.

Best way to do it is to have Revive Pet on the bar instead, and it will change to Mend Pet when Pet is out.

Never bugs out in my experience when done this way.

nah i have mine bound to keybind 5 and its been like that as long as i can remember but it did bug out once.

only once in 1053535 pet revives so you should be good keeping it where its at