Pet play dead Bug?

Has anyone else had this issue where you have your pets play dead and then the play dead/wake up ability bugs and you cannot get your pet to wake up. I have my feign death and pet play dead macroed together for PvP so I can quickly get out of combat to camo if needed. I have had this issue happen a hand full of times in arena and my pet just sits on the ground and won’t wake up and the ability which should say wake up still shows play dead. When this happens in arena it is an instant loss because I can’t dismiss and resummon in an arena which is how I solve this issue when it happens in the world. Any advice or input from others greatly appreciated.

It only happens for me when I let the pet play dead for too long. Like it has some kind of internal cd and if you let things go past that the spell switches from wake up back to play dead. At that point you have to dismiss the pet and resummon.

1 Like

I’ve had it happen when I hit my FD/pet play dead macro twice and it puts play dead on Cd but does not change the icon to wake up. In arena this is an instant loss because once your pet is summoned you can’t dismiss it so there is no way to get it to stop playing dead.

I always have my fd/play dead separate because there are a lot of situations where i don’t want my pet to play dead when i fd

2 Likes

I do have a separate macro for FD but in pvp if you need to FD and leave combat as quick as possible to try and get camo off you need the pet to drop combat too and quickly.