Pet minigames

Hi, I figured I would share an idea. I saw mini games like jewelcraft and a blingtron game. And I like the idea of using fun things or games while waiting for something or just for fun. Maybe our pets can have minigames, that we play with them? or get toys that start a game or react in someway. Like with Uuna, you could by princesses or tea party. (since she plays princesses in quest line). Or maybe bird pets can play a game of singing but like guitar games to hit the right button. Or a dancing game! Maybe these games can also give rewards like pet snacks or useful pet items for pet battling. Maybe even Pepe the bird can have a game of his own?

1 Like

What great ideas. I love the idea of musical games with our birds. Our dogs could throw sticks to us for a change, and we’d have to find them withing a time limit.
Prizes for winning could be pet cosmetic items.

I hope you get around to posting here more often.

Thank you! I like the dog idea, kinda like a game of hide and seek with limited time!

Angry Birds style Pepe game with Pepe in the different costumes having different powers. Or to be completely silly if you have enough dog pets you get a toy that lets you play poker with them.