PET Battle Week!

It’s my favorite week, PET battle bonus week, where we get extra XP for our PETs. What are your favorite PETs? Do you battle with them or just have them around as a friend in the lonely world of BfA? Do you have any cool names for your PETs?

I have a PET Inky octopus named Noozle.

5 Likes

I like my whelplings but my Azure Whelpling has always been my favorite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s a great PET!

1 Like

My favorite pet is Lil’ XT. He’s perfect for leveling my other pets.

1 Like

I love using the magic pet mirror to transform into all the different kinds of pets I have

4 Likes

I love turning into my Pygmy Cow and mooing at people :cow:

3 Likes

Just got Lord Woofington other night in Island. Must level the best good boy!

I should turn Noozle into Noozle the Octopus :octopus: and see how many people will be confused!

1 Like

I don’t really battle, I just like collecting them and leveling my favorites.

I love my Cinder Kitten, named Syn. It’s so cute and playful!

1 Like

I usually have the dark phoenix pet out bc it matches my voidy mage-ness.

I thought about buying shadow bc that would match too.

I finally got the crawling claw :slight_smile: I named him Manos (from a really terrible movie xD)

2 Likes

I don’t have any favorite pets myself, but I do enjoy collecting them for giveaways every raid night.

Just need like 30 more until I have 1k level 25s :stuck_out_tongue: Sadly Squirt doesn’t overlap this week.

Wow that’s a lot of 25s! What’s Squirt?!

Squirt is a garrison trainer that gives a huge amount of exp ^^ You get TONS if she’s up on pet battle week.

3 Likes

I have a lot of favorites. Never done the pet battle thing against other players. Just collect ones I don’t have as I find them, occasionally pick one up off the shop. One of these days I’ll get the 800 unique pets, think it’s 800 anyways. Only named one, it was the Fel Reaver so I named him HellFire Stomper in honor of the you know who.

I had a Commodore PET back in 1984…

(not really, but my school had 4 of them).

1 Like

Pet battles are the worst.

Blergh.

1 Like

No, void elves are the worst! Right after DK and DH!