Pet battle que grief

Some moron with a pet named mean gene is currently grifing the pet battle que by repeatedly queing and quitting the battle before they make a move and why isn’t that counting as a loss I had to wait in a pet que and they quit and I get NOTHING!?

edit: i forgot this a dead forum about a dead niche game in a dead mmo.

When you say “it isn’t counting as a loss” do you mean that the match doesn’t count as a win towards your 5,000 achievement?

I have been in many matches where my opponent saw I had a strong counter team and just quit immediately, and I got advancement towards my 5,000. That is actually how I got my 5 matches in a row with no deaths achievement.

And this wouldn’t be a dead niche in the game if Blizzard would just listen to me. They can hire me as a free employee. I will improve their game for free.

3 Likes

I think it’s because they put it in Gameplay instead of “Community.”

nah. Lots of us are still crazy about pet battles. There just aren’t many folks on this forum. I didn’t even know it was here until I found it googling a particular pet battle I was struggling with and an old post on this forum came up in the results.

I’m on these forums ALL THE TIME, and I had no idea there was a pet battles forum.

1 Like