Pet Battle...Guilds?

Hi all!

I’ve returned from a year break and would love to find a guild that is social with casual raiding, but I’m really looking for a guild that has a lot of Pet Battle & Collector members. I posted such in the Guild section but doubt that I’ll get a reply, it seems to be more geared towards raid content.

Before I left there were quite a few guilds that had an emphasis on collecting and battling, it doesn’t seem to be all that popular now.

I’d be willing to swap servers for the right group, would love some suggestions on guilds like this if you know of any, Horde or Alliance :slight_smile:

1 Like

It might not be exactly what you’re looking for, but since you haven’t gotten any other bites yet, I’ll throw out my guild - Winter Contingency on Suramar (horde).

We definitely fill the social guild with casual raiding role (though to be entirely fair, chat is a little quiet right now between content patches, but we do still have a casual raid running on Saturdays).

We have tried to do a few pet activities (leveling to 25 the fastest, duels, etc) in the past with mild success and may schedule more in the future with interest. I don’t think a lot of us are big on pvp pet battles or know much strategy beyond what you’d find on XuFu or Wowhead, but we do have a large handful of collectors, including the GM and me (co-GM). We also have a lot of non-collectors who like to give away random pets they pick up and a prize tab in our bank full of pets we try to give away.

Anyway, like I said, it might not be exactly what you’re looking for, but feel free to join us if anything there sparks your interest. Anyone can invite, so feel free to whisper anyone who happens to be on.