Pet Battle App Suggestion

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I would really enjoy an app for pet battles where you could battle and level up your pets. Im suggesting this as a lover of WoW and a full time employee that works 12 hour shifts, with some down time to be on my phone. I really enjoy the WoW Companion app that allows you to do your mission table (while I’m at work), and would love a simular expierence with pet battles. I believe this would make the pet aspect of wow be a little more popular too! I feel a lot of players that play WoW are not very interested in the pet battle/collecting aspect and would be happy to see it become a little more popular. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do a search of “mobile” in this forum and you’ll find several dozen threads on this subject dating back at least 6 years. Some got pretty detailed on the pros and cons.

1 Like

Nice, thank you! I guess some threads being 6 years old means Blizz probably will never do this (Im sure they would have made it by now if it was a great idea to them). At least it was worth a suggestion and bumping the idea to see some people still want it. Thanks for the reply and info. :slight_smile:

One of the biggest questions that came up was why Blizzard would do it. It isn’t the same as just pushing a button and now it’s mobile, there would be a lot of changes needed, and that means spending money on development, testing, and customer support. So would this result in new players, or fewer existing players bailing? Could it become some kind of pay-to-play sideline?

I don’t find it surprising that it hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like