Personal Favorite Race?

You play stout races, I’ll give you that haha.

Draenei <3

1 Like

Well you are in good company, even if your choice is horribly bland and overused.

2 Likes

Oh I know. That’s why I am tormented watching my little dwarf knowing I can’t bring him to Org.

My favorite race: Forest Trolls

Loved them since Warcraft 2. Wish they were playable. I like the darkspear and zandalari, but Zul’jin and the Amani are just so much cooler to me.

2 Likes

I will give you that.

No arguments made on that point.

1 Like

Dwarves. I share the same sentiments Syward and other have for them. It was easy to get into the dwarves in WoW after all the years I spent playing dwarves in D&D. I love the vast snowy region of Dun Morogh. Ever since getting to see something like that in person I’ve fallen even deeper in love with it. I’m from South Florida, so snow is foreign to me. :smiley:

4 Likes

Goblins and Gnomes I like equally as a whole, but in different ways. I like goblins better in terms of the personality of their characters, lore and overall style. I also relate to them in many ways a bit more. I like gnomes because they have very good quality and beautiful models along with a lot of charm as a race. I play either on my gnome or my goblins depending on what mood I am in. Each have a specific edge.

3 Likes

Completely agree. I myself have very seldom seen snow, but, the coziness created by result the atmosphere and architecture are unmatched.

1 Like

Blood Elves but pretty much all Elf races in Warcraft are my favorite.If there is a game where Elves are a playable race, that is what I play.

3 Likes

Gnome rogues haunt me, not even going to lie…

You just reminded me of something I used to do in my early years while leveling in Dun Morogh. I’d bring my character to Kharanos and have him lay down on one of the beds downstairs at the inn. Like you said, it’s so cozy and I found it was a fun bit of RP.

1 Like

LOL! I used to do the same thing, except it was a bench outside the bank in Darnasus (my wife mains Night Elves and liked ending our playing session in Darnasus)

3 Likes

Trolls and Pandaren are tied. Zandalari will probably be up there too.

For me it’s unique aesthetic, fun animations and dense lore.

1 Like

lf dranei for me, then maybe vulpera :slight_smile:

I can’t really narrow it down to a single favorite, but I might be able to make a no particular order top ten.

Undead
Vulpera
Fal’dorei
Gnolls
Goblins
Gnomes
Harpies
Ethereals
Grummles
Hozen

And yet, all my current mains wound up being elves in BfA, despite having a pretty diverse group of alts. /sigh I need to buy some race changes.

1 Like

I could have an easier time listing races I don’t like… I can’t pick favourites from my alts D:

2 Likes

Playable: Human

Non-playable: Furbolgs

1 Like

I like this answer. May I borrow it?

5 Likes

Pandaren. But before they were playable, Gnomes and Trolls were tied for me. I think all races are awesome to some extent, though.

1 Like