Perma ban for gold buyers please

pretty sure people are going to buy gold and get the belts from the AH for leather wearers.

There is ways of making 700gold an hour without boosting people and you think nodespawns would fix stuff when those things are barely worth anything?

yes most if not all people that I know only buys gold to raid/pvp, cause its pretty much pointless to try to farm anything

If someone were to buy gold in the guild I am in and people figuring out due to being 14 days absent they probably would get kicked. No idea how many people do it, but gold is easily farmable and I dont understand the urge of some people doing it.

Also perma IP ban the people who keep sending me mail linking me to a gold site. I actually got one free gold from one of them. They said if I went to their site I would get more… So I took it and reported them.

2 Likes

Yes. End game guilds from here on WoW are doing some of the selling over there in retail.

yeah yeah 14 days bla bla who cares, easily farmable by doing everything else then farming nodes how nice … back in TBC you could easily walk around in a ground mount and farm loads of mats.
But now they crapped all over the node spawn to “combat bots” (bots dont farm nodes in world btw they spam dungeons) and to top it all off there’s 4k people per layer …

You can still easily farm nodes on medium servers if you want that as your main gold source

how nice too bad we are on faerlina …

Well I am just saying. I play on a full and medium realm. I cant really farm nodes on the full realm with my 280% yet I can farm nodes on the medium realm with just 60% flying without competition. I wouldnt choose to farm nodes on my full realm as there is better farms - on top of it herbs/ores are not worth much due to bots farming them 24/7 on full realms too.

There is alot of ways to get 200 - 700g an hour, not just pala/mage boosting even on full realms. There is probably ways I do not know either, people would not tell you else those farms are just done for.

Risking even 14 days bans in a raiding guild is plain stupidity, but I get that many might do so. I would like them to get a harsher penalty as farming your few hundred gold a week for raid is only 1 or 2 hours of gameplay.

There are plenty of ways around how Blizzard checks. If your guild is anything like mine, you probably have some gold buyers in there. In a raid logging expansion and where you have serious gold sinks, Blizzard created the demand.

Might be. I would never risk my 14 year old account for something as minor as buying gold when I can get it by just playing. Maybe it’s players who are either immature or just have no long time accounts?

1 Like

If done properly, it’s not really a risk. Those grey items you see on the auction house for thousands of gold are listed that way for a reason. There are other ways too, but I tend to agree with you. Doing the dailies often will add up.

You probably would have most of the player base vanish over night if that happened. I don’t personally buy gold, but almost everyone does. Plus it would cripple the raiding scene because so many have been banned. Not really fair if you the honest player had no guild to do raids with would it? At least I think that is Blizzards logic.

Just let people buy gold.

Pretending it’s a virtual world unconnected to reality is just mind numbing. It’s not.

Idk, people are refusing to do dailies because they take to much effort.

Some people just don’t want to play the game.

Blizzard let it happen for a lil bit so they get that good old sub $ and then they do lil ban here and there . It doesn’t really affect it for to long .

Well. Who really knows? There is no real numbers of how many actually buy gold. It could just be a loud vocal minority. Loud because they laugh about it not being punished properly and keep on doing so. If they would get a perma … that would teach them :slight_smile:

F* dailies. This crap is the start of all of this “time gating / to do list” that you have to complete before you are able to do what you enjoy in the game.

go take a look how nice retail become cause of this S*

1 Like

Retail doesn’t really have all the gold sinks that classic does. Enchants and consumables aren’t really much of a consideration there. While it’s great getting that nice upgrade in classic, gemming it and enchanting it is sort of a drawback lol.