Perm Bans for Large Scale TSM use! Be careful!

Wives/husbands lie.

So I got perm bans on my accounts not my bnet. I made another account under my bnet bc I am trying to make videos and stream tbc Classic. And I understand your not gonna change your mind which is fair be skeptical but yeah nothing else was done. They already changed from “botting” to exploitative behavior. Like I said is more than likely someone spam reporting me for cancel scanning them.

1 Like

I’ve been banned twice since '05, both remained permanent, due to “market exploitation”.

Blizzard doesn’t care how much gold you have. They care that you aren’t buying other people’s auctions to hold an item at a specific price. And both times I was banned, I did get a warning for doing it first. Which means you did as well. If you did not, maybe somethings changed, but I knew full well what was coming the second time around.

I’m on account 6 or 7 at this point. 273 million gold in a guild bank I do not own. I get banned, they give me gold, I buy tokens, I start again. I suggest you do the same.

No no I have 100-300 of each enchant up at a time but since they stack it counts each stack of 20 as 1 cancel

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re married to a liar but I’m not.

1 Like

Spam reports don’t result in perma bans. Someone reviewed your acct and what you were doing and decided it was justified.

2 Likes

Everyone thinks that.

There was a thread on the Classic WoW subreddit where someone was banned for six months. Blizzard eventually realized theh were wrong, but they gave him only a month of game time. It should’ve been six at the least.

1 Like

See if i was in charge at Blizzard i’d look at the logs of who gave you that gold and ban THAT acct.

Interesting idea with the guild banks. But no I was warned or anything for market manipulation. I normally don’t buy out and relist I just wait bc I don’t have that kind of time.

I know there are fake marriages out there but my husband doesn’t lie to me about that kind of stuff. There’s no reason to.

Putting aside the fact I know he’s not lying, I’m on his computer all the time. I know what’s on his rig.

But whatevs. Keep thinking they’re not pulling shady crap lately. I don’t care if you believe me.

1 Like

That would be interesting. Except that guild is one of the top 10 guilds in the USA. I say go for it. I can always make more. Watching the outrage as a top guild is snuffed out over night, priceless.

/tar xyz
/cast moonfire

I wonder if the kerfuffle is about TSM quickly/auto sniffing out underpriced stuffs.

I don’t care if they ban users of TSM, but there needs to be some addon option to upload the 40-odd stacks of crafting mats my banking alt puts up when I get around to logging in on her.

Oof. So hostile. I feel for you.

1 Like

They do look over stuff to some degree. But there could be mistakes that happen… They are human.

Problem is that when you are at this point… Getting it overturned or any specific explanation is near impossible.

I play the ah alittle so this worries me.

Id say keep reapplying for an appeal. Certain GMs may be better.

Good luck.
Maybe try the other sub forums… Twitter… Emailing someone there… Heck even email j Allen brack if you feel you are actually wronged somehow.

That isn’t always the case. Been temp banned from the forums a number of times and had to appeal. None successful. I broke no rules. If enough people report you for trolling, then it’s trolling. In one instance, it was an entirely serious topic but some people didn’t like my opinion. Best to keep personal stuff off the forums sadly.

As far as in game cheating, I think they do a fairly good job.

Are you one of those boomkins that sits on a hyperspawn point? Guessing there is more to this. TSM does a solid job of abiding by the rules.

Your problem is not that you are a bot. Your problem is that the game is moderated by bots.

And the bots are terrible, and the GM’s are even worse at turning over these bot related locks, temp bans, and bans.

2 Likes

If the top guild is supporting banned exploiters then they don’t deserve to be a top guild

Sounds to me like the OP was probably already on Double Secret Probation before the ban hammer finally fell…