Perm Bans for Large Scale TSM use! Be careful!

Lol I will give that too you. If they simply come out and say.

“You broke no rules BUT your playing the AH too well and we think that’s exploitative “ then I will stop my appeals and walk away.

Lmao . And weak auras for sure can give advantage against others in pvp etc. And I’m in no way arguing that if blizzard doesn’t like it they can’t take the addons away. But if your going to do that to addons like TSM the fine announce it like you did with MB software and then start banning if people still use it . Not just ban those that use it well

2 Likes

Usually mistakes are corrected after one appeal.

Bans and ban appeals started to be automated in WoD and have only gotten worse with hundreds of CS having been laid off.

Are you running more than one guy at a time

1 Like

TSM is tradeskill master, it lists AH prices on items basically like auctioneer, with some extra stuff in there (https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/addon/overview for better examples or https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/tradeskill-master)

2 Likes

lol…you’ll never get that.
Youd have an easier time getting Facebook and Youtube to admit they arent fair with their policing policies, lol

You are not the first person to claim being innocent and spinning a tale that, conveniently, has no surface issues from which a ban reason can be deduced. That said, 4 appeals and no turnover definitely is giving off far more guilty vibes than not.

How shocking though that you are a druid…not like they are well known for botters to use…we’ve all seen the army of boomkins running around the fast/instant respawn areas moonfire spamming crap (and making questing/farming yourself a total flipping nightmare)…plus how suspicious it is that you got banned now during a recent botting ban wave…

In any event, if you are, by chance, innocent, the best course of action I’d suggest is to find a way to get someone on the phone. I doubt that option will be easy or may not even exist anymore, but clearly going through the appeal process isn’t working for you.

That all said, I am also not surprised by the appeals failing. I’ve yet to hear anyone who has had successful appeals. My guess is they rather save face by just ignoring them and upholding rulings (not to mention paying their staff to actually review a case).

1 Like

Should expect nothing less from a blood elf :thinking:

2 Likes

ahh ok I’m not up on add-ons but was reading some of the CS threads on in, some people even stated using RDP to open wow was getting them banned. (cosmetic) statment part thrown me.

my abridged version to the person I was replying to was mostly Blizzard seems to be a bit worse on their QC issues than they used to be

1 Like

Yep, the CS forums are full of them.

Probably not a coincidence.

You’re thinking of TMorph (I assume since it starts with a T as well, changes textures, and had a recent banwave)

Fair enough I get why your skeptical. And yeah druids are notorious for it. Hopefully I can get it overturned lol. I stream a lot of my farming so anything I would be hiding would have surfaced well before now. Lol I even have streams sitting out of iron docks in BFA begging blizzard to ban the sea of raw gold bots. I’ve been trying to tap all angles of gettting a real person so today I’m going to try some live chat if I can get someone. The “save face” thing just sucks . Literally no one would care if they we mistakenly banned and when you appeal they said “ hey sorry bud you got caught up here’s a free day of game time “ . Your a huge company stuff like that should not be an issue

2 Likes

Exactly.
I got quite a few hate whispers from jokers in the AH “I know what youre doing” lmao…over their not being able to keep up.
But they were doing EXACTLY what I was…cancel scanning to relist over and over and over and over lol.
They were ticked off that someone else was doing it and THEIR game was up.
They literally think you cant tell what they are up to…as if everyone else is too stupid to figure it out.
Im very sure they filed reports that went nowhere…but times are changing so if I did the same thing today, who knows…I might be looking at a ban as well.

And since it aint worth the risk…i just wont use TSM…and since I aint using TSM theres little reason for me to farm…and since farming is 90% of my game…theres no reason for me to log in and play in the first place…especially given two stinker expansions in a row, lol

1 Like

yep (that’s probably the one)

yeah, there are some addons that SOME features are ok to use…and SOME arent. lol.
Im very careful about what I use for fear of triggering the Bot Alert, lol

Yeah my cosmetic ones I meant were ATT and can I mog it .

At least you’re civil and level-headed enough to take skepticism with a grain of salt. So many liars with appeal stories have shown up on the forums that the state of things is such that you’re guilty until proven innocent.

I’ve heard appeals can be frustrating because each ticket can be handled by a different person, and their responses can vary from appeal to appeal. I’ve never had to appeal for anything but I always read threads like this when I see them. Seems like they don’t communicate or work together with each other when they work on appeals or tickets. I’m sure they are understaffed and are working from home.

Personally I think PVE-ers don’t need Weakauras or raid frame addons. When it was the older vanilla interface… ABSOLUTELY. The modern wow vanilla UI? You don’t really need addons, and they only really help the exploiters these days make their PVE content easier.

2 Likes

Thing with multi-boxing that’s something that’s easy to go in game and see (I’ve played two account before, used to in EQ all the time, but never with outside software , always two computers and two sets of keyboard and mouse and short of being on the same network nothing else connecting them *kinda easy to see they are manually controlled one stops doing anything outside of auto attacks while the other toon does stuff) . the controller thing kinda make me think they didn’t look into it very much just put some code in place and did a *kill em all and let god sort it out kinda thing.

1 Like

You also wouldn’t be the first person using stream and/or similar evidence to claim no wrong doing. Unless you are doing 24/7 streams, nobody knows what you are doing when not live. I’ve known a few women who you’d think had perfect relationships, only to find out later that once behind closed doors, the guy got to drop his charade and abuse the crap out of them AND most of those guys were actually smart enough to do it in places that didn’t leave obvious marks and such.

Usually these kinds of bans are done because Warden detected, at some point, bot software running on your PC. My guess is that you are a botter or at least tried it out. If you got banned for being too rich, you wouldn’t be alone and I’ve heard of people who do far more volume than you do and cancel listing stuff far more frequently than you do…so highly doubtful it is that (though if I were Blizz, I"d nuke cancel listers too by making them keep listings until expiring or not returning cancel auction items until the natural expire time originally set).