People putting ilvl requirement on M0 week 2

370+? Da heck?

So it begins. :smiley:

The best part is a lot of the time it’s gonna be people are lower ilvl, or grouping with a low ilvl friend, so they can armor stack and get as much gear as possible.

On one hand I get it.

On the other hand… M0’s can be done the moment you hit 70 in 315 gear as long as you know how to dodge swirlies.

1 Like

My question is, why not just list the group with the ilvl restriction so people you don’t want can’t see it. Same goes for score in a few weeks.

People seem to be allergic to using the filters.

1 Like

It’s so you can more assuredly trade items / won’t need things they also do.

We’re in a weird mid point atm where people’s ilvl hasn’t exceeded the ilvl of the items that drop from dungeons.

Why do you care what other people are doing with their groups? If you’re 370+ and want to join, then do it. If you’re not 370+ the group isn’t for you, move along. Why do you think your opinion of someone else’s group requirements is relevant outside your own mind?

So by less than 5% of the dungeon running population?

I’m not sure you can list a restriction higher than your own ilvl. So someone who is 330 looking for 370+ to carry him/her to loot may not be able to actually set that as a filter. They can only put it in the text.

2 Likes

They can also kick rocks. If you’re looking for a fast clear, I get it. If you want to be a carried loot sponge…

1 Like

wait for the “list tier” requirement
:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

1 Like

you did not see 370+ req.

I saw 370+ req on a few M0 listings as well as a trial of flood listing, which was especially weird.

They listed the group, they can put whatever they want. Same thing you can do when you list your group.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I agree, I’m just saying that’s why some people may not be using the actual filter.

That said, if someone wants to list their group that way it’s none of my business. I just don’t typically apply to join if there is no filter being used because I assume it’s someone looking for a free carry.

1 Like

It’s almost like you can create a group with your own parameters for joining.

I’m trying to clear dungeons as fast as possible, that becomes easier to do with players that are already geared.

Don’t like it? Move along to the next dungeon listing or (gasp) make your own group!

It doesn’t matter which expansion or tier, it doesn’t matter if it’s retail or classic, it doesn’t even matter which form of content. My advice is always the same… people are known for doing dumb crap. The content isn’t that hard. List your own groups and you will be fine :slight_smile:

Hello I have 4 tanks and make all my groups. There is an extreme amount of DPS in que almost instantly. 370 is kind of silly but would still be relatively easy to get a group like that.

TLDR : Supply and demand.

Im not saying 370 m0 listings dont exist, because they do, but people need to stop seeing one MAYBE two postings like this in a list of 50 and making it out like this is some mass problem, it isnt, never has been.

1 Like

List your own group? That’s all I been doing.

I don’t join groups with obscenely high iLvl requirements. It suggests that the leader is incompetent to a degree that they actively sabotage the group’s own success on some level.

1 Like

I just don’t join groups that have an ilvl or io requirement on them that is obscene. Even if I meet / exceed those metrics, I will still ignore it because 99% of the time it’s a carry group. If I do join, I will immediately leave if the group leader dies to a stupid mechanic.

Elitism doesn’t make you good at the game.

That being said, form your own group. I have not signed up to a single group on any of my 70’s since the expansion dropped, and that trend will continue into next week when keys drop.

Well simply put that is their group. They can list it however they want. Also, 370 is not hard at all to reach currently. Blizzard is throwing loot sources at us from everywhere. Renown giving 379, daily killable rares dropping up to 385, craft able gear that some have already gotten to 405, the list goes on. Also, if they are that ilvl and they want others at that ilvl just to make it faster and smoother? Fine, they can, they did the work to get to that level themselves.

People are always gonna do ridiculous things, that you cannot control nor can you be surprised by it. However , you can create your own groups and they will fill incredibly fast with many many applicants within seconds.

Also, just to play devils advocate, if I’m trying to soak loot from someone I will of course wait for someone in that ilevel range with the assumption that they need very little loot, so don’t hate the player hate the game! Make your own group though :grin:

2 Likes