<People of the Dragon> Casual M+/Raid/PVP guild looking for more!

We are a small, semi-casual, and pretty social Horde guild looking to grow our community!

Weekend raiding (3 pm server time Saturday and/or Sunday), lots of Mythic+ dungeons, and PvP (random bgs, wpvp, and more) mean we have a little something for everyone. There are also generally other scheduled events like Stormwind raids and mount runs to get everyone together doing fun stuff. We do achievement runs, too!

We have zero-tolerance for hate or drama. We foster a fun and helpful community, so you won’t have people berating you while you’re figuring out mechanics or if you make a mistake. We don’t have cliques of “better than you” players who keep to themselves. We have experienced and new players across many time zones so there’s usually someone around. We love to help, we love to progress and we love to push the limits of what we can do together.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, feel free to reach out or find us in the guild finder!

Officer Contacts:
BNET: pie#1539 or DISCORD: pie#0515
BNET: Wulfshield#11724 or DISCORD: Wulfshield#1941

9 Likes

Big fat bump

1 Like

Yep. I agree with all of the above. That’s us.

1 Like

I concur with that statement :ok_hand:

Bump it up

Bumptastic! :slight_smile:

Hi, what are your raid times?

We raid at 3pm server time currently (6pm EST) on Saturday and Sunday. Normal raids are generally whenever someone wants to/is able to do them, and either before Heroic or during the week.

Giving this a bump. We built this guild in hopes of creating a healthy environment of like minded people who simply don’t care for drama as well as enjoy helping out people get geared. We can’t do everything for you but we can provide a good environment to progress. We do have some pvpers so if you simply want a good guild to have fun this is it.

3 Likes

Of course I hadn’t updated my profile so Oneangrycat got the hit…cheers to this guild. Rock on.

2 Likes

Bumper cars

1 Like

Monkey Sucker Punch Bump!!! x2

1 Like

Pro bumpage skillz yo!

Big bad bump

bumpity bump bump

bump bump yo!

more bumps

This is a msg to bump this thread!

bump for a happy monday!