People need to HELP INTERRUPT!

Always see shamans not helping interrupt. I know every class has an interrupt…why don’t you help interrupt? Don’t you realize that when you interrupt the party takes less damage so the healer doesn’t have to waste mana?? DON’T YOU?

3 Likes

It always makes me sad on my Boomkin when I interrupt yay then I can’t for another whole minute :sob:

9 Likes

Just for clarity, not every spec. Some of the healers got screwed. Which actually annoys me. I want my interrupt on my healer. If people expect me to DPS as a healer, then I want my interrupt so I can at least save our butts when DPS tunnel vision.

9 Likes

Well I play every class so I was surprised to learn hunters and even destruction warlocks can dispel with their imps. Esp since they usually never help.

Do Disc Priests have an interrupt? :thinking:

I know Shadow does in the form of ‘Silence’ which is also on a 45s CD but can be talented down to 30s :sob:

Pretty sure shaman is the only healer with interrupt.

1 Like

Holy Word: Chastise.

If we’re counting stuns as interrupts (bosses can’t be stunned) then yeah I guess everyone has an interrupt

I do, but it has 24s of CD, it isn’t as reliable as melee’s.

1 Like

I don’t really expect healers to interrupt but I do expect them to dispel what they can. I’m talking about melee classes more, and yes I know their timers take longer.

But spellsteal is amazing! Just don’t spellsteal the ghosts in da other side… heh.

Also you can remove curses i cannot. Yay mages!

Oh yeah, I love spellsteal, in Castle Nathria there are those thrash that gives me haste buff, I love it.

Also, as for curses, it’s so damn useful in De Other Side, to clutch save those that forget to jump.

1 Like

That’s a stun, not an interrupt.

I think some people don’t offensively dispel because their UI isn’t setup to provide them that information. I love dispelling mobs and spellstealing so I have a weakaura that pops up to show me what is on a mob I can remove.

All I am asking is that people try. It is a stun that also interrupts.

1 Like

Panda warrior specced into storm bolt has only 3 buttons to push for an interrupt plus a fear. Idk if that’s enough.

It’s a stun. Not an interrupt. Stuns don’t work on mobs that interrupts will work on. You need to learn how things work.

Uninstall elvui. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A chastise will stop a cast. What are you going on about?

Don’t forget Psychic Scream then when it’s safe to use :+1: Sometimes I risk using it hoping my teams AoE breaks the fear before mobs can run off and aggro something

:sunglasses:

#lifeOnTheEdge