People make a fuss about gpyro fire mages…

Jugaa I really didn’t want to have to say this but…

…I’m Batman.

1 Like

Do you also have a bridge? But no really, he’s a good player and has both classes.

I have no idea what you’re getting at :dizzy_face: are you saying he feels stronger on destro because he’s better at it? Or that he has faced better destros than fire mage because he’d rather fight them?

My comment on the skill part was only because he said he’d rather face a mage than a good destro.

Once again I was talking relatively. Take skill out of the equation (as it’s relative, they’re good and bad players of both classes). The reality is gpie/shimmer is way more toxic with less counterplay than 3 min CBS.

Eh destro is still A tier… Just has more counterplay than gpie/poly/shimmer.

Gpyro is easy to shutdown, sorry.

It’s not. Sorry.

Shrug
In a team fight I am always keeping an eye on bright blue nameplates, green nameplates, and the cast bars below them. Other ranged classes don’t mean nearly as much.

Maybe use keybinds over clicking?

/Sigh, classy…

I have zero fear of destro.

Please tell me how you stop a gpie while sheeped?

1 Like

spits out drink and gets popcorn

Nawat knows whats up and nearly everything he says is spot on.

3 Likes

Bob knows what’s up more.

Lol it’s not that I’m saying destro or cb is bad by any means :roll_eyes: it’s just that gpie/shimmer/poly is so dumb… Hence the threads lol

Dks apparently stand a chance. At least some of the better warlocks I’ve seen struggled to kill a dk in duels.

So please tell me how you stop a gpie while sheeped? Or if your kick is down?

I can stop a cb while my kick is down quite easily.

Teammates. You’re talking 1v1 but bgs aren’t about that.

Lol so you can’t? Cool good to know :+1:

In 1v1 sure you can make somewhat an argument but in team play it’s entirely broken due to being able to spam.

Worst if the other team has more than one fire mage

3 Likes

You can’t stop a cb while feared or coiled either

Well teammates are a random element.

Sure he has a teammate but the fire mage has teammates too which might be another fire mage.

It’s kinda an endless possibility argument loop

1 Like

Very true. I don’t die to a single cb though and I can stop the second easily (kick or ground). If I kick fear I can still line the cb. If I kick gpie I can’t los the shimmer gpie or sheep.

Fire mage gets one gp off and the second is in the air before I even get to react. Then all his instant damage that is also unstoppable.

I’d rather face destro locks all day long.