People make a fuss about gpyro fire mages…

Not to mention, they nerfed CB with infernal a while back. It’s not nearly as OP as it was at one point.

Is that before you got your 200k bolts fibbermcfibberson?

1 Like

:joy::rofl: that was a fun night

1 Like

Grim sac destruction is where it’s at. I still 3 shot nubs, who needs an inferno.

They should buff it to 50%

Chaos bolt has a resource requirement so the two spells really aren’t comparable one to one in a vacuum.

1 Like

pets, lots and lots of pets :grin:

Hey, we’re not Demo

wasn’t talking about lock vs lock, but dealing with destro during the fear spam. as you know from experience i send an undead army at them till they are no more. my pet’s damage continues even when im feared.

1 Like

:joy: that works too

That explosion $hit is broken

corpse explosion or reanimation? i use reanimation, corpse explosion is simply too unreliable in bgs to bother stacking the trait. generally i prefer a lot of fire and forget damage like summons and dots, that way i continue with my damage output even while cc’d. after that its just a matter of stacking enough stam to eat a CB or two.

Why stop there? It should do 100% to the primary target and reduce everyone in a 20 yard radius to 10% health. And keep it no cooldown, can’t have that now.

1 Like

Every class should have one spell, ten second cast time, that kills everyone within 40 yards.

is that the unbroken I.W.I.N. button?

Not really. We want to blame the dks for a few more days.

I consider the Locks damage cooldowns doing that much damage to be fine because its on a cooldown of I think 3 min. The Mage Gpyro however is not fine my fresh 120 mage goes la la la la la while deleting people with Gpyro while soaking kicks with ring of frost and polymorph.

Usable while in stealth (for the classes that have stealth) and can be channeled while moving.

I figured as long as it is kickable, we could respond to complaints with “L2P

2 Likes

Greater pyro is just a dumb spell that should never have existed I see more and more fire mages every single day anymore and almost 90% of them spam greater nothing else. Easy to interrupt blah blah blah. hard to do that when you have to use all your interrupts and ccs on healers not to mention every single bg seems to have 3 fire mages anymore cant interrupt them all