People lied about horde

I remember reading that Alliance is “the pvp faction” in wotlk. “Human is the best race”. Etc. I LOL’d, knowing it was false.

Here we are phase 2. We win most BGs, we win most WGs, and if you look at the Arena ladder, plenty of horde in all brackets. Nice try, kids. Enjoy your gnomes!

Kek

2 Likes

ToC Trinkets and ICC/RS trinkets aren’t out yet.

2 Likes

Win roughly 50% of bgs;
And tbh you pretty much know if you’ll win or lose depending on how much pvp gear vs pve gear you see amongst your team

1 Like

Is that you corpsegrinder?

3 Likes

Alliance isn’t 100% human

That wont help them. At the end of the day, they lack the strength of the Horde.

You didn’t look up why they’re considered the best did you?

I know why - EMFH. But that clearly isnt giving them any practical advtange.

That much is obvious but did you look up why EMFH is considered the best racial for PvP?

Considering you don’t think a trinket being slotted into a racial isn’t a practical advantage then I don’t know what is.

1 Like

Like 80% of the top 100 2s, 3s and 5s bracket is alliance. Idk what you’re smoking but pass it over bruh

5 Likes

im horde but ew plz no

I see what you did there.

human is bis race for pvp but alliance as a whole largely stays away from pvp. No one really knows why that’s true but same faction PVP battlegrounds was because while H:A over all realms is basically equal horde were getting 1-2hr queues and alliance had instant queues

Anecdotal evidence only but it doesn’t appear to be all that lopsided in favor of one or the other. There’s good days and bad days is as best as I can put it.

4 Likes

Alliance pink-monkeys would rather pillowfight each other in the Goldshire Inn than battle the Horde. :muscle:

3 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time!

1 Like

It aint enough.

begone horde scum

1 Like

Judging by your mentality and immature comment you’re the one who requires parents supervision on what you post on forums.

who

asked.