People don't bother learning how to play anymore

Regardless it is none of your business and you have no right to demand it from me for your personal ammuntion needs… cause thats all it is more ammo for you to spit out in a toxic manner.

I bet you like to talk all nice to people to their face and spit out toxic garbage when their back is turned too.

Is this another " oh you didnt down 8/8 mythic so you should have no opinion thingy? " sick kid.

I just like to validate peoples claims. Like I don’t go in the PvP forums and spout garbage because I don’t PvP and thus my opinion on the subject is not valid. When someone says a Mythic +10 is as hard as Mythic G’huun, wouldn’t you want to check and see if they have done both?

… silence attempt! …

oh that made him get on all his alts and flag me lol.

Seriously what kind of person has all these accounts? LOL No life or what?

Sad. I actually feel sorry for you… but i laugh too.

1 Like

I just use gnome seq i dont really care if its not optimal.

I want to press less buttons so gnome seq for me.

For the people that flagged this post

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/flagging-is-the-new-downvote/74299/87

We have seen some people excessively using the flagging feature as a way to get thread automatically locked or simply as a way to show their disapproval for it. The auto-lock is only meant as a stop-gap measure for negative discussions while our moderation team reviews the situation If anybody is found to be intentionally abusing the flagging feature, their account may be subject to a suspension.

To be absolutely clear: the flagging feature is not the same as a downvote. The flagging is intended for violations of the Code of Conduct, not disagreements in discussions.

2 Likes

Lol @ the flag abuse.

ya cheers to seeing action get done about abusing the system because they can’t take the heat.

To me it is just proof they want to silence others.

1 Like

I think the guns comment was a little overboard TBH. You might want to remove that.

I flagged it for trolling and I think that post is. It has nothing to do with the topic and he’s just trying to get a rise out of people.

No it’s not trolling, it’s disagreement.

Disagreement is not the same as trolling. I think you wouid be best to read the thread I posted above and bear that in mind.

Word to the wise and all that.

I read it, still think he’s trolling at least with that post. Didn’t flag anything else he posted but if you read the end of that post it’s definitely trolling unless he edited it.

These low level alts posting on here have been trolling for the past few hours.

Do you even understand what the word “troll” means? explain it to me please lets hear it.

^^ another troll post.

I dunno man, i can’t see an issue about it. I never said i was gonna use one lol.

This is a game with guns in it , is it not? We can’t talk about them?

He’s just reaching really hard thats all.

How about de-railing a thread and posting garbage trying to intentionally get a rise out of someone

Well I guess we are going to have to prove you wrong.

Garbage just because ‘he doesn’t agree with you’

k.,