People Against Clones Hate Their Grandma and Apple Pie

I’m sorry you hate your life and yourself. But stop gatekeeping Classic Era it’s sad and cringe. So what if people didn’t want to clone right away, for whatever reason?? The demand is here now. Blizzard plz hear the call and at least acknowledge the buzz these forums are buzzing about regarding this topic.

Let us buy our OG’s back! Plz!!!

5 Likes

Haha, fair enough, hopefully blizzard gets back to us soon and re-enables the character cloning service I would love to renew my subscription, however unfortunately I have no reason to without my main :frowning: .

Blizzard, please bring back character cloning we would love to play again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do you comment on the forums without an active sub?

Currently cancelled after finding my hunter was deleted :frowning:

1 Like

I am not against clones, i have 4. I am against begging. Represent yourself better man.

just. reroll. :expressionless:

$15 a month can’t even put out a statement about clones lmao. How many more chances are blizzard drones going to give this company after what they did to Diablo/warcraft/overwatch lmao

They did put in a statement about clones when they said it was permanantly gone.

Its your fault for not cloning your toons in the year+ the service was available.

2 Likes

But the clones are gone, get over it.

Princess Bride You Keep Using That Word GIF - Princess Bride You Keep Using That Word I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means - Discover & Share GIFs

We had the cloning service for years. If at no point during that process did you care about your Classic characters, why do you suddenly care now?

1 Like

Nobody is against clones and idk why it was ever retired but it was for a reason.

What everyone is annoyed with is how everyone has the same excuse for not cloning (I took a 2 year break, I was dying irl, I never looked at any wow news for that entire duration even tho I ranked to 14 and had full naxx bis) and even still didn’t clone when it was $5 and only now that era popped off these posts pop up. Nobody hates the service, they’re annoyed by these generic posts. All of you didn’t take a break and come back on the exact same day. It’s really obvious a bunch of bs and they know it is too

1 Like

Mmm thats a good point, the least they could have done is contact players and tell them they were just going to straight up delete all their invested time from classic and force transfer it over to their next product… blizzard really needs to correct this and reintroduce the character cloning service.

1 Like

i wonder if there are ANY of the same devs from aug '19 still working at blizz lmao

1 Like

I like apple pie and I like clones.

1 Like