:) Pensive/Pénsive-Dual Faction Community

Pensieve has a great presence on Dalaran with a high membership. i am on Horde side and have gotten to interact with folks on all sides of the guild as they are the best and coolest bunch. There is always something happening, so come Join the fun!

1 Like

Awesome Guild!, very family friendly, mature, happy to be at home with everyone, makes the experience so much more enjoyable, there is too much negativity in today’s world, much appreciate a zero tolerance rule for a toxic atmosphere, Guild Members are kind, helpful and responsive, 10/10 best guild experience , its nice they play horde as well, gives me a reason to try it out and not feel all alone in the barrens :slight_smile: there is no pressure to play a cretin way, which is very nice and enjoyable! thank you for having me!!

1 Like

This is an amazing guild filled with friendly, helpful people more than willing to assist if you need help. I wish I had more time to participate in guild events, but that’s real life. I’ve been playing since 2004, this is by far the best guild I’ve been in and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a solid guild family. They have Alliance, Horde, and Classic factions, so there’s something for everyone. I’ve not seen or experienced any drama or questionable behavior, again this is easily the best guild I’ve ever been in. Please do yourself a favor and check out Pensive!

1 Like

I have been playing since Vanilla. You will not find a better guild. Great leadership, multiple raid teams, lots of Mythic + groups, multiple events every week. There are people to help you with whatever it is that you are trying to do. NO Drama! Come give us a try. You will be glad you did.

2 Likes

Looking for more ppl to run content and keystones with…you guys still need more ppl? Im an orc warlock 444…aotc every tier and 1k mythic score…matthewks#1558 is btag if anyone wants to chat

1 Like

Welcome to Pensive Ugor! We hope you enjoy your time with us :smiley:

Thanks for having me. You all rock! :smile:

1 Like

I’m fairly new to the game, and I’ve been in Pensive for a couple of days now . . . I have to say, this is the exact kind of community I’ve been looking for. A great group of helpful and kind folx, and I’m glad and honored to be a part of their community. They’re doing great things!

1 Like

Saturday AOTC team recruiting for next tier! 11:45a-3pm EST/SVT!

Grats Alliance side on AOTC!

Hey, folks,

Was thinking about going back to Alliance but my guild is on Hiatus for Casual.

Are you all currently doing stuff in Retail and are you looking for folks?

We are always adventuring, doing Mythic + and raid reruns. Always welcoming community minded members!

1 Like

Lots of events, lots of people on all hours of the day.

Getting ready for next tier raiding!!! So exciting! Mythic plus and other event going on in the meantime. Come join our guild family!

1 Like

I gotta say this has been the best Guild I have joined. Before running into these fine folks on the horde side I was just a simple adventurer like many of you. After I started leveling under their guidance I was able to find the courage within myself to stand tall against the likes of The Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh and Even Sargeras himself. Do not waste your time pursuing other guilds. Join us and become a Champion. Because if it weren’t for them I think i’d be in the streets of Orgrimmar dancing for coppers.

3 Likes

The events and ease of getting a guild group for just about anything is great. But I really have to say what makes Pensive stand more than head and shoulders above the rest is…THE PEOPLE!!! They really make you feel at home and comfortable.

2 Likes

This guild is truly amazing. There are always people on regardless of faction or time of day and you’ll almost always find someone looking to do something or willing to help you out with your thing! Special events outside of the blizzard endorsed ones are always happening, mythic events, raids, transmog competitions, achievement runs…you name it and you’ll find it there. For some reason say you can’t find an event for the thing you want to do…make one! You’ll most likely find someone willing and wanting to do it.

As an adult centred guild, the people you find in it are very accepting and very much non judgmental. inclusion is key and a family focused environment is endorsed and enforced.

I came here some time ago (at least a year now by my cruddy math) and I not only have no intention on leaving, I brought all my alts here as well! I see no need in shopping around for guilds, this one has everything I want and need. Leadership is great, fair and non biased, guild membership is always nearly at cap and contains a mix of new and experienced players that make up a melting pot of game styles and interests.

If you’ve been looking for that one place to call home and aren’t finding it, try pensive (horde/alliance or both) and you’ll stop looking.

*edited for grammar and spelling

3 Likes

Pensive is the best guild I’ve joined. I’m very proud of being part of the family. The guild is very active in events. Specially with the raids, mythics, pvp, and many more. Chat is always active and never feeling alone. Pensive is #1

1 Like

This old dog has been around a time or two since BC and I have never found a guild more awesome than Pensive, they even welcomed me back into the fold. I highly recommend Pensive, they’re so helpful and there will never be a time that you end up finding yourself trudging through Azeroth alone, because there is always someone just a “whisper” or “guild chat” away if you need help no matter the time of day/night.

1 Like

Bumping for an awesome community of players!

1 Like