Peak of Unity AOTC Weekends LFM

Peak of Unity is a long running group of friends on Area 52 who are looking for more friends to join us for TWW. We are a core of former CE raiders who mostly focus on AOTC while also seeing how far we can casually go into Mythic raiding without putting in to much time. We are a fun group of people who like to progress and play together, with absolutely no drama or rage. We are also very diverse and welcome more people of all walks of life.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday Nights 11:30pm-1:30am EST.

Our prog this in Dragonflight and prior expansions was pretty consistant, AOTC then 4-5 of the bosses on Mythic difficulty. We also run alot of dungeons, with scores in the 2400-3200 range.

Current Needs:

Tank:

DPS: Drac (Aug or Dev), Havoc.

Healer: Any non shaman, pref dracthyr.

For any questions or if you are interested please contact: Mark#1861 in game or add Mark6001 on discord.

First time ever looking for a lock friend for TWW, you will love us!

Looking for more friends to come play with us!

Up looking for a DH friend also.

Sent a btag request (Kovo), I can make the raid days work. Exp’d player, just returned to game. Play a lock and a holy pally - amongst other toons I have. Thanks!

Looking for more for TWW, could use a havoc DH

sent a friend request to mark

Hey I’m getting back in the game after a long break (only did first raid of Dragonflight) I have a shaman and Dk are either of those something you need? if not that’s ok just thought I would ask. thank you for your time.

Up for first raid week coming up.

Need 1 havoc 1 healer to join our super cool raid team

Hi there, sent you a friend request on bnet and discord (pandapounce / borapanda).

Im a prot warrior with dps OS looking to join. Previous CE experience in Legion and very fond of M+. I think I could be a good fit for your team as I am looking to get the same experiences out of WoW now. The schedule works well too!

I have an enhancement shaman, demo lock, and DH alts to play.

Up for 7/8 Normal, going into heroic tonight!