PC Help and Advice Needed

So I played WoW years ago up to MoP which I was forced to quit due to no longer having a computer. I recently picked up a cheap laptop and am able to play WoW Classic but it’s not powerful enough to run regular WoW.

My question is what is the cheapest PC either a laptop or desktop (it doesn’t matter) that will let me play regular WoW? I want to be able to raid and do dungeons mainly. Thanks for any and all information.

How much do you expect to spend? There’s $300 cheap or $500 cheap

I am looking at spending $500 if it’s possible.

If you go with a desktop, something like an r5 2600 + rx 580/gtx 1650 super would be ideal.

1 Like

Unless you can find a good used gaming laptop or desktop for cheap, dont buy either. Build your own with the help of people on here and YouTube videos. You will get a great little PC and wont be wasting your money like you would on a prebuilt $500 system

1 Like

Yes like others have said, you can build your own for about $500, with the setup Rayrise suggested. A pre built may give you lower quality parts because it’s a pre built.

Something like this would make your $$$ worth while

2600 like Rayrise said, but a Rx 570,

Later down the line if you like to, you can go buy a 3000 series this year or 4000 series next year when upgrading your CPU. The 3000 ryzen series have much Better performance than The previous generation, but you can still get good performance out of it for it’s price.

2 Likes

desktop is better and cheaper

1 Like