"Payment in Kind" Anduin Bug

This worked great. Many thanks!

All you need to do is pick up the “shore of fate” quest and then he will appear and you select the reporting as ordered option to complete quest.

you must go at the right room of the throne and take the quest after that anduin return at the throne.

This is still a thing x__x

Still a thing

Still happening on my alts T_T frustrating as (*#&…

This is always going to be a thing because it isn’t a bug, it’s a design choice. If you have multiple quests active in the throne room, the game has to have a priority list for which phase is active when you go in there. It can’t see inside your brain to know which one you want to do. It is a consequence of taking a bunch of quests and not doing any of them.

The only fix is on your end, start doing whichever throne room quest is blocking you and eventually you will uncover the phase you want.

That’s just the thing though, I have no active quests in the throne room, I have no quest chains that I’m part way through that would interfere with it. The sole quest active is the Payment in Kind so it should be the highest priority, and therefore the current phase when I go there.
But no, there is a completely different, in no way related, and not even active quest chain sitting off to the side that apparently is number one priority and controls the phase in the throne room. That’s the issue.

If you are like me and you’ve done all the things people have said, all the quests and Anduin still is not there, you may have an issue like I did. My problem was when i played back in legion, I started a quest called “A Found Memento” but I never finished the chain and apparently dropped it or stopped at “A Walk To Remember”. If you do this, Anduin will be phased to broken shores, making it impossible to do payment in kind. You must go finish that questline, no drop it, to get him to phase back to the keep. I hope this helps as it took weeks for me to figure out.

this is the quest chain :https://www.wowhead.com/quest=46268/a-found-memento

3 Likes

Thankyou very much is was a Legion Quest chain stopping me as well.